JoeDirt
JoeDirt - Prostate massage in cpt
Prostate massage in cpt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-26 14:26:43
Edited: 2011-05-26 14:28:29

Hi guys , will be visiting cpt in july and looking for a good wg who does strap on and prostate massage. Basically a wg who is into some kinky naughty fun and who knows how to use her toys. Oh btw i had the experience with Dickxcy before but i cant find her add anywhere , wonder what happened to her . Anyways if there is a wg in her league and you guys have a tip i would appreciate it.
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Prostate massage in cpt
Re: Prostate massage in cpt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-27 22:41:38
Edited: 2011-05-27 22:42:37

Hi sweetie. I live in cape town. At the moment im in jhb for the week so my ad is under jhb but i will post my link at the end of this post. One of my specialities is prostate play, massage and milking. Im a trained dom (but only offer light to medium erotic bdsm sessions) so have extensive knowledge when is comes to anal play :) mwa xxx www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
JoeDirt
JoeDirt - Re: Prostate massage in cpt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-28 11:03:37

Thanks Siann , will definatly giving you a call when there and glad to experience your skillfull hands . The kinkier the better.
George
George - Re: Prostate massage in cpt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-28 20:53:01

Aleela at Singa Massage Studio also gives a great prostrate massage

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.