Navigation
tepaken
tepaken - East Rand
East Rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-06 12:00:26

I am new on this site and would like to know if anyone uses Asian girls at a private house.
I travel to China a lot and the girls over there are awesome.
I have been to Electric Blue (poor), Lodge (poor), Rock (medium).
Don't really like the clubs, would prefer something smaller and cosier. Looking for girls who can do a proper massage followed by FH.
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: East Rand
Re: East Rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-06 14:41:10

Which Rock are you referring to? do they have Asians there? Last time I checked there were no asians at Electric Blue
tepaken
tepaken - Re: East Rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 07:24:52

I am referring to the Rock on Pomona Road. They have had a few Asians over the last ten years. Currently there is a Jap there, but you are correct in the fact that there are very few.
Electric Blue went through a phase where they had a lot of Thais, don't know now as I haven't been back there for about 3 years.
I don't like the big clubs, would prefer something more intimate.
Stem
Stem - Re: East Rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 09:24:54

I prefer Thai - Have not had any good experience with Chinese, never learn so always end up trying some Chinese and end up being dissapointed.

There is a house in Edenvale on 7th Avenue, but my experience was not good at all. Place is a dump, girls cannot speak or understand a word of English.
www.sextrader.co.za/home.php
tepaken
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 10:08:52

Thanks Stem. I have only played with Chinese in China. They are really good over there. 1 1/2 hours standard, shower you, dry you, massage you then the deed! If you cum quickly, no problem, massage again, get you up and you can go again!
I don't mind Thai, have had a few in the last 5 years.

Does anyone else know of a house with Eastern girls?
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: East Rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 12:28:10

thanks tepaken, when was the last time you went to the rock? how many asians did they have there. thnks
tepaken
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 13:11:56

I was there about a month ago. Jap girl been there a while. Does a passable massage and quite good for the rest. Nice big boobs, unusual for an Asian chick. Don't recall seeing any others.

Lodge across the road has plenty of Thai girls, but the rooms aren't very nice. Have done a few girls there over the last 2 years.
Sony
Sony - Re: East Rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-09 15:20:00
Edited: 2011-05-09 15:22:54

Go to Little Holland. It is a club not very big and it is in Midrand. They have lots of Asians girls there. Normally when you enter the club, the manager called all the girls to stand in the line and you choose the lady you wish to make love. Otherwise you pay I think R100.00 to sit around in the bar and chat to the ladies before you choose. The stand in the line procedure is not for someone who wish to pay the entrance fee so therefore choose quick and go striaght upstairs.I have not been there for about 5 years so really do not know if the business is still running. Check in the tel book for no if they are still active.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.