Navigation
Erik
Erik - Tessie - Pretoria - Review
Tessie - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-03 22:17:15

I visited Tessie on Monday 2011/05/02, www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

The close up photo of her face, with the big smile, was what attracted me (also, the smile reaches her eyes). Her height is stated as 1.67 m but she appeared taller, possibly because she was elegantly dressed in a red coat with black pants.

It appears the house runs an efficient appointment system. Thank you, Rina.

We started off with a massage. I liked that she applied some pressure, it certainly was no rubdown. She massaged my backside (legs, bottom, back and neck) and I would have appreciated it if she attended to my front as well (upper legs, bi and triceps, pecs). I’m sure had I asked for it, she would have complied.

She’s easy to speak with, we had a well-balanced conversation about both our interests. Some organisations, often religious or humanitarian in nature, portray ladies working in the adult industry as “victims” to be “rescued”. While not implying Tessie couldn’t find other employment and also not saying she wants to work in the industry forever, her approach is that this is her job and she’s going to do it well. Also, she likes it.

We moved to the bed and messed around. I adore her breasts. The originator of this joke may have had her in mind when he asked: What’s the similarity between Scalextric and breasts? Answer: Both were originally meant for the kids but dad ends up playing with them. I asked her: Can you please . . . She said: Do you want me to . . . I did, afterwards she looked at me, asking why I kept on smiling. Well, that’s the least I can do when a fantasy comes true.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Tessie - Pretoria - Review
Re: Tessie - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-04 08:30:10

Thnaks mate...looks like a trip across the Jukskei is in order...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.