Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-04-23 20:22:07

I am still utterly shocked at this Indian con girl piece of trash scum!!!

STAY AWAY from Layla working from Flats named THE ZONE , #212. Cell 073 825 1239
Her profile:

http://www.p*mt.info/3541.htm

So being on holiday here in Umhlanga I thought I would have a nice punt. So phoned Layla and she says her rates are 500 for half hr and 600 for hr. Ponder a bit an then decide to go... (I wish I never went!)

So I Rock up at the place and I nearly bump into a punter when I arrive coz they make double bookings there. So its cash on upfront... fine thats the usual... So get to the room and after waiting 10 min for her to finish her call to dstv we eventually start with the usual bj with condom. Utterly useless and unemotional. 30 seconds later she wants to do it and with the LIGHTS OFF... wtf!!! so fine, we get down to business and I hardly put it in then she moans a little and says wait she's burning... Huh, burning??? Oh, she ate chili before an giving the bj it got on the condom... ya right.... so wait for 10min till she recovers an then she gets dressed!!! What, gets dressed!!! I was furious at that point. so I say whats up am I gonna get a refund or a new girl or can we pls finish. She tells me who the hell do I think I am, I need to understand these things happen... NO NO NO... this aint happening. I demand a refund at that point. She tells me if I dont go now she will phone a guy now who will put a bullet in my head... Is this for real Im thinking... I was controlling my temper at this point so after deciding this SKANK ain't worth it, I put my pride in my pocket and left.

I hope nobody else will get coned by this Indian piece of trash.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-04-23 21:26:16

Agreed!!! If there weren't cameras in the lift I would've given her a real backhand. Just didn't want kak with the security downstairs if I did. Imagine the pleasure stun gunning wags like this...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-04-23 21:26:17

Agreed!!! If there weren't cameras in the lift I would've given her a real backhand. Just didn't want kak with the security downstairs if I did. Imagine the pleasure stun gunning wags like this...
martini
martini - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-23 22:28:56
Edited: 2011-04-23 22:37:21

Phone a guy to put a bullet in your head? , no mate do not stand for that shit , i hate death threats and i don`t respond well to them,you should go to her place wait for her walk up to her take your money back,tell her to phone the cunt with the gun , leave but wait were you can see the place look for a car that will be driving faster then the rest,take his plates phone the cops and tell them that a guy driving a so and so is carrying a unlicensed weapon and is a regular visitor of her flat no.

Or just take a bat to her car till you think you got about your moneys worth plus interest out of it.
NathanD
NathanD - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-23 23:52:46

Stay away, this girl has like 1million tricks to scam you, i made a comment on the original EP add and they disabled the comments.

Guys youve been warned.
wiener
wiener - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 02:24:14

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that most of the Indian girls are pretty useless?
slick70
slick70 - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 10:46:29

maybe u okes should view other sites b4 visiting some of these indian gals in durban. they just work off their good looks or put up fake profiles, for once off clients.Scamming lots of clients, could be the same girls whom used to work from the checkers in umhlanga. maybe should call the body corp(that should be fun)
tudor11
tudor11 - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 11:03:10

thats the reason im afraid to try any of these UMHLANGA so called hotties, also guys any review on ABBI in northbeach or should i stay away.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-04-24 16:19:19

@martini, you have some wise words. Ya, the death threat was blady uncalled for. Im busy devising a plan of action now. Nobody takes my money an gets away with it. I will have my revenge.

@slick70, I have been trying to get the body corps number coz I will be phoning.

@wiener, bud you are spot on. Every indian girl I have been with has been shit. This was the last time!
adamv5
adamv5 - Re: Umhlanga punters BEWARE!! PLS READ!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 16:47:44

Make flyers with her advert and add her exact address (unit # at the zone) & tel #. Then put it into the mailbox of everyone in the building. Somebody's wife will do the job for u & have the bitch evicted

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.