Navigation
poorkenny
poorkenny - Tea - A PoorKenny review
Tea - A PoorKenny review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 21:44:29

When Phoenix Girl and I awoke this morning, the quest for me to find a suitable partner on whom I could practice my new founds skills on this evening, whilst Phoenix Girl and Siann were busy, started badly. Firstly there were a number that Phoenix liked and I did not and vica versa then there was an almost equal number of ladies not answer their phones this morning. However, when we got to Siann's friend Tea we knew we had found a likely candidate for my nocturnal pursuits.

Tia arrived dressed casual but sexy; discrete but demanding attention and made me feel at ease right away. Given the activities of the previous night we were both anxious about comparisons being made, but Tea is no Siann or Phoenix Girl, the service that she offers is somewhat different in many ways to that I have experienced before and for me was a refreshing change, she was certainly open to suggestions, willing to make her own and throughout the 2 hours we spent together was very keen to ensure that I was enjoying what I was doing.

At the risk of an obvious pun she may not be everybody's cup of "tea" she has a good enthusiasm for her job, the discretion to get in and out of a busy hotel with out being noticed and the skills to put her partner at ease.

Its difficult for me to put a label on the service that she offers but PSE would be the closest if you absolutely had to label her. Whilst new to the industry she certainly worked out what positions and moves would suit me best with the minimum of complication and whilst others might suggest she is a bit talkative I found her conversation intelligent and stimulating.

I would suggest to those that book her that they will get more value from the experience by booking her for 2 hours rather than just one. This is one lady that is best experienced unhurried, it is there that she performs best. Oh and if you book her over Easter I suggest than you get some of the small thumbnail size solid chocolate Easter eggs and put them in the fridge. You'll be surprised what she can do with them if you give her the chance.
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: Tea - A PoorKenny review
Re: Tea - A PoorKenny review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 21:54:49

StPaul69 I operate on the assumption that all of you know how to put a dick in a pussy so rather than give a blow by blow description of the encounter I prefer to provide an overview of the experience, sorry to deny you the wan king material you so desperately seek.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.