Navigation
poorkenny
poorkenny - Phoenix Girl & Siann - A PoorKenny Review
Phoenix Girl & Siann - A PoorKenny Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 21:01:08

Now you all know that by some twist of fate I managed to convince Phoenix Girl to spend a week with me in Cape Town and that I had planned to renew my acquaintance with Siann if possible during that visit. Now Phoenix was originally planning to have the week off but as I knew she had thought of touring Cape Town at some stage I suggested that she might like to "test the waters" with a few bookings during the time I was unavailable.

This led to the Siann / Phoenix double becoming available and I reserved the right to both the first and last booking which was readily agreed to. Phoenix being the professional she is had realized that as a fairly recent punter there were certain skills which, once acquired would enhance my enjoyment of the evening and set about to add at least the basics to by skill set, a task enjoyed by both student and teacher.

Now to the night itself, I have waited until tonight to write this as much of the day was taken up with further tuition from my advisor & friend Phoenix. I have much to work on but with her help I will succeed

The night began with Phoenix and I waiting in the bar sharing a quiet drink and a few blowjobs waiting for Siann's arrival when I noticed a familiar form at the doorway. As the 2 ladies had never met I was at a slight advantage as we adjoined to the room where Siann and I rekindled memories of previous encounters on the lounge as we slowly undressed each other. Phoenix, feeling slightly rejected, protested from her position sitting on the side of the bed and we decided that the best course of action was from Siann to take the left and I would take the right as we slowly undressed her.

The 2 ladies then turned their attention to Kenny Jr as they both took turns at an oral onslaught. It would be unfair to make any comparison between styles as they are unique as they are pleasurable and I was amazed that I could hold out as long as I did. I then turned my attention to Siann and then Phoenix to see if the instruction received from Phoenix over the preceding days could be put into practice and I was happy to see that I received no complaints, only moans, gasps and writhing bodies.

Phoenix then decided that she wanted me inside and had me standing beside the bed as she presented herself so that I could take her doggy style. I continued for as long as I could before I collapsed into  a nearby chair fully spent and exhausted.

The girls were just getting into the swing of things and Siann decided to turn her attentions to Phoenix, it was here I became an avid spectator for a while whist I recovered, and then it became an impossibility to join the writhing mass on the bed without fear of injury. I did however pick up some of the finer points in pleasuring a woman which I was able to use earlier tonight, but thats an entirely separate story. Exhausted we decided that a drink was required to celebrate the first part of the night so another round or two of blow job was delivered. I feel sorry for the room service waiter he certainly didn't know where to look but tried hard to appear not overly perturbed by the naked bodies in the room. I hope he enjoyed the tip as much as we all enjoyed the evening this far. It certainly wasn't over yet as both girls tried hard to teach me new tricks and master lessons learned. when drink was accidentally spilled on the tray I became a slave of two mistresses working hard to recover the lost drink from the tray. Refreshed we resumed our explorations of each others bodies on the bed as these 2 experts in pleasure made me feel like a king.

I am struggling to put the evenings experience into words, the pleasure gained and the company shared was truly unique so those in Cape Town should try to take advantage of our short stay in town, before Phoenix retunes to Sandton. I am sure that the courtesy that has been extended to her thus far will see her making another visit in the future without me carrying the bags.

Cape Town you have been warned, when you play with the devil, the devil does not change - the devil changes you!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.