Navigation
phoenix girl
phoenix girl - live live live live..... review siann and and and
live live live live..... review siann and and and
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 479
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 20:56:56

So this is my review of siann as and when its happening....

I am lying on the bed naked and really really turned on right now as I am in to voyeurism.

I am watching the sexy siann suck poor kenny until he wants to explode.... Prostate tickles and and and....

Going to join in will post a bit more later.
phoenix girl
phoenix girl - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 480
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 22:05:30

We are having a few shooter after the most mind blowing licking and sucking and and and

Siann is one amazing woman and knows what she is doing between a woman's legs poor kenny doesn't know where to touch or kiss or feel hard as rock he is walking around like a knight with a sword....

Cape town rocks don't think I ever want to leave...
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 22:13:55
Edited: 2011-04-21 22:20:50

Well I'm sitting here watching these two wonderful ladies really get into each other. You'll have to wait until tomorrow for more details assuming we're done by then. Excuse me folks but apparently I'm wanted again, hopefully for more than answering the door to a very embarrassed waiter this time. Now for those who are tired of my constant apologies, fuck you, I'm enjoying myself far too much and whilst I'm willing to share these two gifts to mankind with each other, the rest of you should get out from behind the monitor and onto the phone and book them otherwise go to Builders Warehouse,get some timber, built a bridge and get over it.
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 01:12:56

Hmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm, wow is all i can say.....Just got home and I must say what an enjoyable night :)

Damn Phoenix Girl, you had me dripping like a peculator. Been with a few woman in my time BUT NEVER have I been so aroused or sucked and licked like that before:) Ohhhhhhhhh cant wait to do it again.

Phoenix Girl you are truly a gem :)
the one and only
the one and only - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 12:33:21

Can't believe what I'm reading

Kenny mate if I had the best piece of ass in the business and siann in a room together there wouldn't be time for esa let me know if you would like me to show you how its done
pppunter
pppunter - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 12:55:04

I concur kenny obviously doesn't know how to handle this vixen so fuck you kenny and step aside let us pros show you how to handle phoenix mate.
Carter06
Carter06 - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 13:21:42
Edited: 2011-04-23 12:05:19

i have an appointment with these 2 sexy vixens tonight for a PSE. Im kind of nervour as l knw l need to be well armed. Wil give you gents a feedback. I have been with Siann but cant wait to experience the famous deepthroat witg Pheonix Girl :)
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: live live live live..... review siann and and and
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 16:14:15

Carter06,
You are in for an incredible time, hopefully you'll find as I did that describing the experience to others is difficult to put into words

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.