Navigation
SexySiann
SexySiann - ***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED***
***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED***
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-20 08:08:09

Hi all you sexy men.... :)

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the incredibly Gorgeous Phoenix Girl and the Super Sexy Siann(hehehe me)have decided to team up while she is here in CT from Thursday 21st till wednesday the 27th April.

We will be offering a mind blowing PSE Double experience that will Titillate & Tantalize even the most wildest imaginations and fantasies :)

We will also be offering Sensual Double GFE experience's as well.

Please note that you need to PRE-BOOK in advance a time and day you would like to see us as there will only be certain days we are offering the double due to our schedule & pre-arranged commitments.

For more info you can contact me on [Send Message] or 0820484811.

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

Lots of sexy kisses

Siann
xxxxx
PeterPan
PeterPan - Re: ***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED**
Re: ***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED**
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1012
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-20 08:31:06

What's the weather forecast for Cape Town?
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: ***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED**
Re: ***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED**
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-20 21:30:26

LOL Well I checked with the weather station and they predict a hot & Steamy high pressure front approaching from the north-east ;)

Mwa xxx
thckblkstk
thckblkstk - Re: ***NOT TO BE MISSED*** ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY CT MEN...***NOT TO BE MISSED**
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-26 17:36:23

what area is your private venue located?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.