Navigation
classy
classy - My Jhb weekend
My Jhb weekend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-18 08:50:30

I was in Jhb this weekend and before I left home on Friday I decided to make some arrangements for the evening. After giving a few girls a call I decided to confirm my evening with Galina who also advertises as Jovana. Biggest mistake I made all weekend, after driving for 5 hours and I even called her at one of my stops to confirm the booking one last time she still let me down. When I reached Jhb she refused to answer the phone, I sms'd and she replied "?" a question mark. Well I think this lady must have got high on something so maybe it was for the best.

Any way all was not lost, I gave Heidi Fleiss a call and she came through for me. I spent an hour with Bella. Excellent girl, real GFE. Bella was great and I enjoyed my hour, the only negative thing for me is that she was really thin. She has nice tits, but really thin. If you don't mind thin girls or if you’re looking for some1 to chat to then Bella is the right girl.

My friend also booked Roxan from Heidi Fleiss- He said that although she was a little mature, she gave him the best massage he ever had. Apparently she is a qualified masseuse.
I would also just like to say that both these lovely ladies from Heidi did not rush at all. We both had 1 hour booking and honestly we got the full hour. Something we not used to in dbn.

I missed out on Tyla this weekend, she was my first choice, but doesn't matter I will hopefully see you soon hun. Maybe you should come down to dbn.
sexwiz
sexwiz - Re: My Jhb weekend
Re: My Jhb weekend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-28 23:35:41

Must agree - Tyla's my first choice too. And she lives very close. Have called a few times - but always get the "unavailable message" on her cel. Will keep trying.

Jovanna was my second choice - but after all the similar threads - have decided to drop her. Pity - her pics are soooo good.
wiener
wiener - Re: My Jhb weekend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-29 12:45:33

Jovanna/Eva/Galina did the same thing to another punter yesterday. Not good form at all. I also had the suspicion she was not all there when she let me down.
Clark Kent
Clark Kent - Re: My Jhb weekend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-29 17:45:56

I had the same problem a month ago. Tried Tyla/Michelle/viki and ginger and none of them answered their calls.
classy
classy - Re: My Jhb weekend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-04 22:18:22
Edited: 2011-05-04 22:19:30

Well this is her excuse and my response. View it on her comments. Now i've been a member of this forum for a few months and im not one to go on and on so im dropping this issue after this post.

Jovanna
Hi there guys.I MUST admit that Ive made a mistake as far as some of my appointments were concerned.The reason for that being that while Im entertaining someone I dont answer my phone.What happens is that Ill book appointments with 15 mins in-between to ensure that the privacy of my clients are respected.Sometimes however, someone will go over his time and seeing that Im not a clock-watcher and definitely dont believe in just throwing my guest out, it becomes challenging to stick to a strict 60min schedule.I dont keep A LITTLE BLACK BOOK with your number and time of appointment because life is unpredictable and I go out of my way to ensure that your identity is protected. For the same reason, I dont employ a receptionist who can answer my calls and Im sure when you call me, ud like to get a feel for the person u are thinking about visiting.I do humbly apologise for coming across as amateurish in that respect so please dont think your not important to me.I value every call and genuinely appreciate the show of support and interest. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask u to just send me an sms with your name and time of appointment when you are on your way so Ill be prepared and wont let you down?I take what I do seriously and would like for everyone to be happy.If u maybe have a better idea on how to handle the situation, Id welcome any requests.Lots of horny kisses!XXXXX

CLASSY
Well i called you one and a half hours befor to confirm my appoinment which i made that morning. i even sms'd you twice and you eventualy replyed with a question mark. Come now if you gonna admit to a mistake at least be honest. If you wonder why im so upset about being let down it's because i drove from durban to see you and when i reached JHB you let me down. I even told you that morning that im traveling up to see you.
Killeron
Killeron - Re: My Jhb weekend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-06 22:32:22

@classy, below is Jovanna/Galina/Eva's updated post, at least we now understand what really happened, and so your wife knows you are a punter? Lucky bastard!!!:

Jovanna
2011-05-06 21:20:06
Classy?I actually remember the incident.U drove up from Pietermaritzburg if I remember correctly? I remember actually waiting for u that evening and when I called u to ask what I can get u to drink, ur WIFE answered the phone.Yes, I admit, that was dumb but when I spoke to u earlier, u were allready driving. U tried calling me back a few times after but I was completely horrified.I later received your sms that said that your wife knows and completely approves(lucky guy)but I was in shock. Who wouldnt be?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.