Navigation
Aitsa
Aitsa - Cape Town reviews
Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-17 22:49:08

I have been around CT the past few years and this site has long time ago had a decent review! Maybe it is because there is no one really living up to standards in CT these days. Give me the go ahead and I'll review my last 5 punts around the city.
JohnnyBgood
JohnnyBgood - Re: Cape Town reviews
Re: Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-17 23:32:55

I would like to hear. Im also surprised there are no CT reviews, there so many girls on now.
Aitsa
Aitsa - Re: Cape Town reviews
Re: Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-18 00:20:21

Here I go..... Went to visit Kitty in CT, Rosebank. Not difficult to get hold of her. Friendly but firm over the telephone. Lives in a complex on 3rd floor. She is as beautifull on her pictures, firm breasts, as I like them. Being an Eastern girl, the conversation was non-existent. She was very fast and wanted me out soon. No cuddling, rubbing etc. Will I go back. Dont think so. Good to look at? Yes, indeed. Price was R400 full house. A pity, she is trying very hard, trying to learn English as well, could see she was taking down notes from the internet. All-in-all.....she is a beautifull girl with perky breasts and I had a too quick session. Happy punting!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.