Navigation
aramis
aramis - A memorable visit with Phoenix
A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-11 12:04:03

What can I say? What can any man say if they had the pleasure of spending an unforgettable session no matter how long it was with this exquisite classy woman? I don’t think there is words for the pleasure and fulfillment one experiences during this unrushed hour which she through her attention make it feel like time is standing still.

I have been a member on ESA for awhile although very inactive but I have been studying the forum over and over and studying the ladies extensively over the course of the last few months to find that true unforgettable experience to make my first plunge the best one I could have. Well what I received was more than I ever would have bargained to receive in this industry. From the first contact via e-mail a few months ago I realized that I have found what I was looking for. When finally I was able to travel to Pretoria I made the decision to meet her and from the first phone call to arrange time and date and directions I was met with professionalism and friendliness even after a few most irritating calls from me as I got lost as I don’t know Pretoria from a bar of soap ha ha.

On arrival at the house I found the premises very secured and private. Finally our first meeting face to face was amazing, she is more breathtaking than her pictures and she flows with sex appeal and knows how to make someone feel at ease and comfortable. After spending some time to chat and get the feel of each other she lead me through to the shower facilities which I might add was done up very nice and gave you a houmy feeling with a bit of romance that I really liked. She came to collect me afterwards always being professional and courteous. She lead me through to the room that again was done up with candle light and the room was done up that just oozed out clean and comfortable and the air con was set on warm that made it very comfortable.

Through the course of my experience in the room I was never felt uncomfortable and I received in the only way I can explain it as an experience above any girlfriend experience ever received by a girlfriend and my ex wife. She is amazing and definitely a profit to this industry and takes the time and effort to make your visit one that you can walk away from feeling like a new man that encountered a small piece from heaven.

So my final conclusion on this experience is thus:
Telephone and e-mail etiquette – 10/10
Premises including safety, privacy and cleanness – 10/10
Friendliness – 10/10
Sex appeal – 15/10
Sexual experience - 20/20 (amazing)
Time spend – 5/10 as I could not stay any longer and had to leave
Effort done to make my experience amazing and total experience – All I can say on that matter is make the trip and be prepared for something you have not experienced before.

Thanks Phoenix for giving me an experience of a life time and one that I will be able to remember till I end up on my stoep as an old man.
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-11 17:53:18

Glad you enjoyed your time with her and that you were able to finally meet her.
phoenix girl
phoenix girl - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-12 07:53:11

Aramis it was only a pleasure spending time with you.

mwah
xoxoxox
aramis
aramis - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-12 14:19:36

Poorkenny it was an amazing experience and it was worth the wait for sure and Phoenix it was all my pleasure and you are worth the wait,best of the best.
LTF
LTF - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-12 15:12:01

Will have to visit the lady it seems. Thank you for the review.
aramis
aramis - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-13 07:43:50

You do tha LFT,its well worth the money and time spend and you will not regret it.
LTF
LTF - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 10:24:06

Difficult lady to get hold of. Will keep on trying. Must be very popular
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 14:45:38

LTF she is in Cape Town until the 27th then back in Sandton, well worth the visit although I am probably the most biased reviewer of her....
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 01:04:26

Well, let just say she exceeds all expectations :)grrrrr yummy
the one and only
the one and only - Re: A memorable visit with Phoenix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-22 12:37:05

Phoenix is one of the best if not the best in this industry if there were oscars for this work she would have a few...

She is right up there on my top list with andrea and mandy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.