poorkenny
poorkenny - Phoenix Girl - a tourist's review
Phoenix Girl - a tourist's review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-06 22:08:39
Edited: 2011-04-06 22:09:43

Well I finally have a night to myself and the go ahead to let you all what Poor Kenny has been up to over the past couple of weeks or so.

The story starts almost a month ago with a few phone calls exchanged resulting in a suggestion from Phoenix that we should meet for dinner. The night arrived several days later with a good deal of anticipation on my part especially considering I had just dropped my work colleague at the airport and I would be alone in the apartment for the next fortnight or so. 

Phoenix met me in the car park of the apartment she had rented in Johannesburg and as I walked up the stairs behind her I had high hopes of what the night would bring and when I saw Shavon in the apartment my hopes got even higher, however, dinner was the only thing on offer that night. We did however make plans to journey to visit our mutual friend Sexy Sindi at Vanderbiljpark the following day. Phoenix Girl may have a reputation for her oral skills but let me tell you she has also mastered the art of tease and had me shaking with anticipation. After an hour on the road we arrived at Sindi's place and after a few calming drinks and catching up we headed to the jacuzzi for some fun. Well I figured it was just going to be a bit of touching here and there in preparation for the main event but when Sindi held me and Phoenix pulled my body to the surface and then her mouth descended on Kenny Jr I knew I was in for one hell of an afternoon. Soon after we dried ourselves and headed for the bed where I had the opportunity to both refamiliarise myself with Sindi's curves and explore Phoenix Girl's delicious assets. I won't go into to much detail, you guys all have a good imagination and besides I must leave some mystery about our encounter, just let me say all three of us left exhausted but happy that we had managed to catch up with old friends in the best way possible and for me the added joy of making a new one. 

Rather than head back to Jo'burg we decided that staying for dinner at least and then due to the lateness of the hour and having had a little too much to drink we ended up spending the night thanks to Sindi's generosity. This gave me another chance to spend some time exploring with Phoenix before we fell asleep in each others arms. The downside of trying to sleep in a strange bed with a new partner is that you're always encroaching on each others space, you both want the same side of the bed and somebody always ends up on your side of the bed. So with each toss & turn we'd wake each other up, explore some more and then grab a few more moments sleep. Still slightly exhausted we woke the following morning and after a coffee and enjoying the view from our lodgings we headed back to Johannesburg and to our respective apartments to grab some well earned rest. 

If this is where things ended I would have been a happy man and that's where I thought things were going to stop as Phoenix Girl left for PE the following day, but emails we exchanged over the next few days showed that she wasn't having the great time she had hoped she would. It was obvious that we had both clicked and my search was done. It was also obvious that with both had needs that the other could fulfill and when Phoenix returned to Johannesburg we made plans for that weekend to spend more time getting to know each other some more as well as Phoenix taking care of my lack of travel around my immediate area. This is where this lady differs from others I have met, with her its not just a quick romp in the hay, she has taken the time to find out what I am looking for and delivers 110%. 

Now I know some of you guys want a position by position, stroke by stroke review but all I'm willing to say is this lady has taught me more than I'm willing to share with you.  

If you really want to know what she's like you know what to do, I shouldn't need to tell you again, I can't keep her occupied 24/7, much as I'd like to at times, but that would be trying to change what what attracted me to her in the first place. Phoenix Girl is unique, in my limited experience, I will always look back on the past few weeks with fondness and hope there are many more in the future. Hope you guys know what, through your own inaction are missing out on. I might even try to convince her of any Easter road trip, I've got a feeling "the battle of the tour guides" could be interesting for all.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Phoenix Girl - a tourist's review
Re: Phoenix Girl - a tourist's review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-04-06 23:26:38

Good review and glad you had such a good time! I see her profile is back up in Moreleta Park, well at least temporarily. I will have to make a plan to finally get to the new JT location!
sexy.sindi
sexy.sindi - Re: Phoenix Girl - a tourist's review
Re: Phoenix Girl - a tourist's review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-26 11:24:11

Thanks for the amazing time and 'catchup' that was shared Kenny...
It was definately a memorable day/evening! ;-)
Xoxoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.