Navigation
Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place
Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackies Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-08 12:21:56

@Frank the tank I look forward to pampering and spoiling you!

Kisses
Lexi
Xx
3OfAKind
3OfAKind - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-25 15:48:04

Name: Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My first visit to Lexi and first punt ever was nothing less than spectacular!
Loved every minute with Lexi. She is super friendly, intelligent, beautiful, a fantastic conversationalist, and simply amazing at what she does. She really knows how to please a man and is incredibly attractive! Her butter-smooth skin is a complete turn-on, I couldn't resist running my hands all over her and kissing her neck. Our time together was magical and was so good that I couldn't help but extend our secession. I never felt like leaving and wish I could spend the whole day with Lexi as time went by simply too fast. She truly made me feel relaxed even tho I was super nervous. Her smile is warm and infectious, and her body is to die for! Lexi instinctively knew what I like and wasn’t afraid to take the lead. I would visit Lexi again in a heartbeat. We sure have some unfinished business!!
A true girlfriend experience.
Thanks for an absolutely wonderful time Lexi, ek het dit baie geniet. See you soon hun

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until 3OfAKind built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-28 21:07:34

Name: Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Sexy Lexi @ Jackie's Place's Full Profile]

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting and spending time with this little fire cracker at Jackie's place.
As always the venue was neat and tidy parking is behind a locked gate at the back of the house.

As for Lexi well her name says it all she is sexy. Had a good chat followed by lots of foreplay, she knows how to keep a man entertained and engaged during the whole session. Thank you Lexi for a phenomenal time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.