Navigation
Sexy Lexi
Sexy Lexi - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-02 21:35:55

I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet you, you're a wonderful man. Hope to see a lot more of you.

Kisses
Lex
Xx
Sexy Lexi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-04 07:59:41

So glad to have met you, you are wonderful . Had such a great time with you. Hope to see a lot more of you.

Kisses
Lex
Xx
Rockone
Rockone - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-08 16:26:57

Name: Sexy Lexi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Sexy Lexi's Full Profile]

Lovely
Elegant
Xilinous
Interesting

Describe LEXI.. Beautiful girl.. Perfect massage... Calm.. Not a clock watcher.. Will revisit soon baby

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Erick23
Erick23 - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-08 19:25:21

Had a lovely time with Lexi.
She opened the door as I came up the stairs, never had to wait. Wasn't pressured for time, allowing for a carefree experience. Started with a nice back massage to ease into things. Had a lovely shower together afterward. Can easily imagine it turning into a half day outing with how friendly and comfortable she is. Keep well Lexi, glad I could spend some time with you xxx
The only regret is not having a smoke together outside afterwards ;)

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sexy Lexi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-09 11:40:26

@Rockone looking forward to seeing you again..

Lexi
Xx
Sexy Lexi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-09 11:45:04

@Erick23.... Erick 23

Was great meeting you. Only half a day outing? I could do atleast a full day lol.

Next time we'll definitely have a smoke sesh after.

Kisses
Lex
Xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-05-09 17:45:48

Extremely disappointed!!!

After looking long and hard I had finally decide that I would pay Lexi a visit. Arranged a booking well in advance and she asked that I just confirm the booking an hour before and to get the address.

An hour before when I was available I attempted to confirm the booking but unfortunately could not get through. Attempted again and thought she possibly had a client at the moment and thus couldn't answer. Nonetheless, I made my way roughly to the Randburg area so that I could still be on time for my booking once I could get through.

30 minutes passed, an hour passed and finally an hour and a half after I was supposed to confirm originally. Numerous phone calls just continually ring and ring. Still cannot get hold of her to even potentially rebook. My only possible thought is that she received a more favourable booking and thus ignored my original booking. I was not late in my confirmation at all and don't believe this should have happened.

Was really looking forward to seeing her today and have very little time for the next few months. The ladies get very upset that punters book and then cancel but us punters who honestly make a booking with intentions to follow through get treated this way.

All I'm left with from today is... Less petrol, less airtime, possibly a broken phone after chucking it after the 15th attempt to get hold of her and finally extreme anger.
Free2rhyme
Free2rhyme - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-11 14:39:17

What a great experience! Lexi is so dam adorable and comforting, a little sas and a great sense of humor! Ticks all the boxes for me and it was mindblowing

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sexy Lexi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-11 17:12:02

Had a wonderful time with you looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Kisses
Lex
Xx
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Review - Sexy Lexi - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-14 11:00:55

On 2019-05-09 17:45:48 KHard said:
Extremely disappointed!!!

After looking long and hard I had finally decide that I would pay Lexi a visit. Arranged a booking well in advance and she asked that I just confirm the booking an hour before and to get the address.

An hour before when I was available I attempted to confirm the booking but unfortunately could not get through. Attempted again and thought she possibly had a client at the moment and thus couldn't answer. Nonetheless, I made my way roughly to the Randburg area so that I could still be on time for my booking once I could get through.

30 minutes passed, an hour passed and finally an hour and a half after I was supposed to confirm originally. Numerous phone calls just continually ring and ring. Still cannot get hold of her to even potentially rebook. My only possible thought is that she received a more favourable booking and thus ignored my original booking. I was not late in my confirmation at all and don't believe this should have happened.

Was really looking forward to seeing her today and have very little time for the next few months. The ladies get very upset that punters book and then cancel but us punters who honestly make a booking with intentions to follow through get treated this way.

All I'm left with from today is... Less petrol, less airtime, possibly a broken phone after chucking it after the 15th attempt to get hold of her and finally extreme anger.

Shit happens mate. Not a punter here that hasn't wasted time or money once or twice, it's just part of the deal. Chucking the phone is on you though.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.