Navigation
Iqawe
Iqawe - Taylor-Sandton
Taylor-Sandton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-27 22:54:38

I see that she is going to be in jhb for a week? has anyone been there i really want to meet this woman.
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: Taylor-Sandton
Re: Taylor-Sandton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-02 18:44:24

Guys since no one answered me i decided to take the plunge myself and the experiance was not really what i expected. This chick was drunk as hell she had huge bottle of wine that she was sipping on every 5 mins and was interupted by phone calls and she would not stop talking about her kids. the sex was good she is wild and very kinky in bed but it was the interruptions that put me off this chick was really high on something guys safe your cash. By the way has anyone been with arizona from edenvale?
dogman
dogman - Re: Taylor-Sandton
Re: Taylor-Sandton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 812
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-04 08:29:44

Arizona will knock your socks off...a true GFE...she has stunning blue eyes and the most amazing boobs....I could spend the whole hour just playing with them...
There are no interruptions with Arizona...she gives herself to you for the full duration of the booking...and the place she works from is clean....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.