Navigation
jays
jays - Review of some CT girls
Review of some CT girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-22 09:08:36

Thought I' share some of my experiences- good and bad. Found that quite a few 'cheaper' WG's turned out to be winners whereas overpriced ones fell short in the value for money dept.Other just lie.Most of the girls reviewed here are on ESA, although some have changed their names to entice new punters.

1. Princess (Miln)- had her a year ago. beautiful skin and not a bad lay. 7/10
2. Angie (Tygeberg)- oldish and as strong as a mule.Loves to fuck. Will give you a good time if you can see past the age thing. 7/10 OWO<PM
3. Cherry (Goodwood)- stay away. Terrible skin, poor hygiene,saggy tits and arse, terribel venue. But friendly. 2/10.
4.Amanda (Bell)- has been around a while and starting to look faded. Service declining. 6/10. OWO
5.Lisa (Miln)- Zambian import. Arranged CIM,RIM,OWO, GREEK for set price. Refused RIM,GREEK and CIM after handing over cash. Was cheated and won't go back. Body OK, face not.4/10.
6.Charmer (Miln)- same premises as above. Beaut body but also a bullshitter. Arranged certain services like OWO before appt. then changed her mind wanting to extricate extra money for 'extra' services. Beware- she is sharp buta also desperate.7/10
7.Sheena (Blouberg) - getting on in age. Body not too bad except for tits- will do GREEK and just about everything.6/10
8.Taylor (Table)- fantastic lay, Greek etc,etc, friendly nympho but at R 1000 odd also expensive for the extra pounds gained since childbirth. 8/10.
9.Karin (Miln)- evergreen nympho, who loves to play and squirt. Toys, OWO. Pussy not tight anymore after years of overuse but still a lot of fun. 8/10.
10.Thuli CBD)- does it all. Greek, OWO, toys. Has added quite a few pounds unforunately. Nympho of note. 7/10.
11.Kimo (Woodstock) - has had lots of names and multiple phone numbers. Not bad, have done Greek, doesn't like OWO.
7/10.
12.Tamsyn (Miln)- stunning young body, friendly, J Lo ass. Quite a pro for her age, but takes chances to extricate extra money for OWO and RIM after prior arrangement.If she stops that shit, would go back. Tight pussy. 8/10.
13.Randy (Honey Pot)- tall nympho and gets down to it without preamble. Kis, rim, owo - exhaust yourself. 9/10.
14. Nicky (Honey Pot)- friendly, petite nympho, loves to fuck. OWO. 8/10.
15.Leah (honey pot)- more mature but not bad looking other than stretch marks. Will do Greek for extra R 350 -bit steep.Loose pussy and asshole definitely been used for Greek lots of times.But not a bad experience all round. 6/10.
16.Aleshia (Miln)- another Zambian import. Not bad, OWO, but a bit inexperienced and lacklustre. 6/10.
17. Tino (Woodstock)-stunning 10/10 body. Greek, OWO, toys.very friendly and intent on good service. But seemed that she didn't bother to enjoy it and just wanted to make sure the client was happy.Bit weird, I thought. 8/10.
tohorny
tohorny - Re: Review of some CT girls
Re: Review of some CT girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-22 10:55:40

Jays

Thanks for the reviews. I have been looking for reviews of some cape town wg's.
I have only had an experience with one of the grls you reviewed above and that is No 3 - Cherry. I can't agree with you more, not a good experience on my part - a definate stay away.
Maybe you can point me in the right direction so to speek. I am looking to cross the colour line a bit. Any recommendations ?
Also i have been looking on esa identify a wg for my next experience. Maybe you have had a session with one of the following wg's.
I am looking at: Eva (Gardens), Hanna (Sea Point), Bambi (Plattekloof)or Storm (West Beach)
Maybe you can help or enyone else here.
blanko
blanko - Re: Review of some CT girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-22 11:22:39

@tohorny..my recommendation if you want to cross the colour line is Thuli(she advertises on this site). search the forum for her reviews. She is highly recommended. You wont be dissapointed. She is value for money for her services which include best deepthroat and greek (estimeate R500 for that).
tohorny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-22 11:35:35

Thanks blanko

Will give her a go.
Will give some feedback once i have been.
jays
jays - Re: Review of some CT girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-22 11:46:57

hi tohorny,

Eva has been around a while, have had no experience with her as she has mixed reviews.Hanna I think is Asian, normally stay awy from Chinese -they are generally not good.Bambi is new.Storm as well I think.
Recommend Toni, Randy 5523838, karin (WG)

cheers,
tohorny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-22 12:01:06

Thanks jays

Will sample the girls for sure.

Cheers
blanko
blanko - Re: Review of some CT girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-24 15:11:00

@tommelon l agree with you, but l lthink Karin in Parklands will give her a ride for her money. There are also some unreported gems like Morghanna her on ESA. l would also encourage you to try Karin and Morghanna.
dirt_e
dirt_e - Re: Review of some CT girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-26 13:21:31

hi could i get Tino's number?
tohorny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-01 09:51:27

Blanko
Do you have any experience with Morghanna?

tohorny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-01 09:56:39

Jays.
Do you have a couple of contact numbers for the following girls. I see they don't advertise here anymore or they changed their names
Princess (Miln)
Tamsyn (Miln)

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.