Navigation
tohorny
tohorny - Cherry - Goodwood cape Town
Cherry - Goodwood cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-21 21:29:12

I thought i'd share the experience i had with the lady with everyone.

I had a look at her profile and she did not look to bad, so decided to give her a call. Plus she was clos to where i work and did not want to drive for an hour for a good time. She sounded nice over the phone and said her rate where R 500 / hr so i said yes see you in a while. Her directions was pretty good so i got the place fairly easy. She met me at the door and i thought to myself - what do i do with this now. In our telephone conversation i mentioned sexy lengerie. She was wearing jeans and top - nooit. I decided, half hour and then i am out of there. So we proceeded into her flat, flat needed work but hey so did she. She walked in front and my eyes drifted towards her ass. What a let down. Her jeans was creeping downwards to halfway down her hips exposing a not so sexy crack (maybe she whent for the whole lowcut jean, but it was'nt a success. While en route to the bedroom her phone rings and she answers. We get in the room and she is still talking. She motioned to me to get undressed, so seeing that i want to get it over with, i do as i am told. There we are, she laying on the bed trying to get her top undone (while talking on the phone) and me buck naked trying very hard not to loose it. Anyway she finishes eventually and proceeded to undress. Her body is full of marks and pimpels - not nice. So my thought was (1) She gives me a bj (2) i get hard (3) i flip her around and do her doggy style (my favourite) (4) shoot my load and i am out of there.
Well she proceeded to put a condom on and started to give me a bj. It was'nt the baddest i have ever had but it was'nt good either. I eventually got hard enough so she assumed the position (missionary). I had another look at her body and thought - no. I suggested doggy (i should'nt have). She started going on about why she did'nt want to do doggy, because of her marks on her ass, pimples on her ass and i do'nt know what else. I eventually persuaded her and she assumed the correct position (doggy) Needless to say i finished quickly said my goodbyes and walked.
So in summation
Parking - 8/10 (off street)
venue - 5/10
friendliness - 5/10 (becuase of the phone)
body - 4/10 (scarring, etc)
bj - 5/10
sex - 3/10 (becuase she had to be persuaded to assume position)
overall experience - 5/10

So fellow punters you can use the above or not. In the end it is better to have experienced than not to have experienced at all, at least you can then view your oppinion based on reality.

Till the next review. Happy punting
Marshel
Marshel - Re: Cherry - Goodwood cape Town
Re: Cherry - Goodwood cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-02 23:13:19

Thanks alot, I"m currently enquiering about a lady and she will not be one

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.