Navigation
drieber
drieber - PussyPrincess
PussyPrincess
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-20 13:38:31

Went to visit this lady over the week-end.

Got to the place eventually and she took a while to open the gate which kinda pisses me off, waited like 5 to 10 minutes outside like a doos.

Anyway, get to the door and she greets me wearing lingerie and high heels, 1000 points to her for that. Note that her pics on here are sort of a fair reflection but her skin isn't as smooth as you see in her pics, some kind of airbrushing must have gone down. Still she's got a nice enough face, not bad at all.

Got to the room and she offered me a massage which I declined... Got cozy on the bed and then the action started... She's very willing to please and is eager to try out a variety of positions. She has a very slender build and her legs are really sexy (very slender.. Just how I like 'em).... She also kept her high heels on throughout our session without me even asking her to which scores her another 10k in points.

She's one of those woman who take a long time to cum... But oh boy when she does, its the hottest thing.

Good experience in all.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Oral: I didn't get or ask for. She does oral with so I saw no point in getting a BJ
Deed: her slender legs and willingness to please and man oh man guys now I know why she calls herself PUSSYPrincess... She has the best pussy I've had in ages... Tight and snug. The deed here, scores a very deserving 9/10

Recommended

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.