Navigation
big-cock
big-cock - Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 15:31:44

I had a really bad experience today with a girl called Xenia in Pretoria.
This is the biggest scammer I have come across went there, she took my money then got undressed touched me and I asked if she had oil, then picked up her stuff and left. Her friend Rachel came in and said she started her period bull I would have seen blood as I touched her. Friend said sorry nothing you can do and said I had lost my R500 but could take another girl which I would have to pay for again.
What do we do in situations like this
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
Re: Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-02-16 16:50:23

Provide the address of the house and the names of others who work there. Most of the time they are all in on the scams.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1004
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 18:52:46

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

There are quite a few recidivist white Afrikaner girls in the neighbourhood of Hatfield , Arcadia , who are hopelessly in the clutches of negro hoodlums.

These drug-pushing vermin are now also infesting other parts of Pretoria.

wiener
wiener - Re: Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 23:41:11

You probably would have got your money back, or the choice of another girl (if that was what you wanted) if you had threatened to splash this on the ESA forum.
This wg's comments section has been disabled, and that is a sure sign to stay away.
As skelmspyker said - provide the details of the place and the names of the other girls. The Rachel chick that spoke to you was definitely in on the scam, IMHO.
wiener
wiener - Re: Beware of Xenia in Prertoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-17 00:03:10
Edited: 2011-02-17 00:05:51

@ big-cock - is this the Rachel (Raquel in Centurion)that was involved in the scam? www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.