Navigation
jasimo
jasimo - Siann - Jhb visit
Siann - Jhb visit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 16:23:16

Saw the lovely lady again today after a first meeting last year and i am glad I shuffled my diary a bit to make some time.

Siann is a friendly lady who converses well and there is no rush and sufficient time to unwind and build up for the better things to come. For those in doubt I am sure you can rush in as well but being slightly older I tend to prefer the seduction and foreplay to the 15 minute rush jobs.

The venue is not her own as she is on tour but it sufficed...discrete, clean and not a mere small cramped room.

The bathroom was clean, fresh towels shower gel and fragrances available.

The entire experience was well worth it and I had a bloody good time, great kissing and a whole lot more but that is between the lady and me. As they say YMMV but I believe that Siann delivers exactly as she states.

Thank you Siann!
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: Siann - Jhb visit
Re: Siann - Jhb visit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:41:04

Jasimo,
I was also fortunate to spend a wonderful 4 hours with the lady in question this evening. Let's just say that once again she managed to tick all the boxes and then some. I am looking forward to her return visits and catching up with her when I visit Cape Town in a few weeks time.

Safe travels Siann and sleep well tonight......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.