Navigation
Iqawe
Iqawe - Emmanuela awesome chick
Emmanuela awesome chick
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 18:27:06

Guys i was with emmanuela from sunninghill advertises on p*mt man wat a shag very sexy chick body of a supermodel massive nice perky tits.She loves sucking cock and rides like a champ. look guys are there any other good punts in jhb north area coloured or white chick was lookingat Samantha from randburg has anyone shageed that girl how is she.
charlie_angel
charlie_angel - Re: Emmanuela awesome chick
Re: Emmanuela awesome chick
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 21:25:19

pls post link for this giral emmanuel
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: Emmanuela awesome chick
Re: Emmanuela awesome chick
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 07:00:36

I beg to differ. I last saw her about 5 years ago, one of my first punts. Regarding her body, she has a good body for her age, I wouldn't call her a super model though, at the time, she had some fat around the stomach area and her bum and body in general was not as firm as the pics make them appear. She was also much older and bigger than I expected. Her venue was very clean and presentable, clean sheets etc. She kept answering calls and having several conversations while on the job. Overall, it was a forgettable experience.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.