Hangman
Hangman - Sensual Simone
Sensual Simone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 12:46:11
Edited: 2011-02-09 16:52:45

Was out of action for a couple of days, and felt like I could do with some sensual caring. Called Sensual Simone www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php to make a appointment. All I can I say is wow and wow, I were once again impressed not only with her real beauty and great personality and the comfort that she gave towards me but she made me felt great and welcome. Her name says it all. Her new venue is very secure, upmarket and worth every second. She would always stay one of my regular and most favourite girls, if not my most favourite girl, and yes I would defiantly be seeing her again. Sensual Simone, thank you girl, it is always a pleasure spending time with you. 2 hours is not enough. Love you girl xxxx.

Was planning to give her a bad reveiw, because this girl I do want to keep for myself.

The Hangman
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Sensual Simone
Re: Sensual Simone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 20:12:19

Wow congratulations Simone-now that is 1 fine lady... Hangman you have been busy: booking Simone on the same day that you rate me 3 stars? Don't rate where you have no experience.
Hangman
Hangman - Re: Sensual Simone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-09 20:34:23
Edited: 2011-02-09 20:48:36

What makes you think I have no experience? and what makes you think that I booked her today. I vote according to my experience. Like somebody on the forum said 1 on 1
Why keep on hi jacking a threat that is dedicated to her.

The Hangman
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Sensual Simone
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 07:25:49

Oh yea sure....you have never been with me'Thank God....and you brought me into this when you rated where you had no business to do so. So have your laugh...what goes around comes around..
Hangman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 07:53:47

Shakira, may I suggest that you start a new topic. That way we can leave this threat to the wonderfull lady it was intended for. You may even name the new topic 'My argument with the Hangman'

The Hangman
drieber
drieber - Re: Sensual Simone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 12:16:56

hey everyone,

Its a shame to see two of the top girls here on esa venting as often and so publicly.

We understand that you may have had some kind of fallout but there is more than enough business to go around for both you lovely ladies. When I pluck up the patience to drive to PTA I'll be sure to visit both of you as you both (Simone and Shakira) are on top of my to do list. I'm sure you'll put the excitement back into my punting career that I've been looking for.

Have a great day and keep being awesome.
Hangman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 13:18:11
Edited: 2011-02-10 13:32:32

@dreiber, sorry but I have never seen Sensual Simone hijacking any of Shakira's threats or even spoke bad about her, she is to much of a lady for that. That is why I have asked Shakira to start a new topic. If she has got a problem with me for voting her 3 stars, I would prefer to argue that point on another threat and not on this one. This is a threat dedicated to Sensual Simone.

The Hangman
drieber
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 13:50:41

Hey Hangman,

From what I have seen and heard on the forum; both Simone and Shakira are wonderful and classy babes.

I get your point but am merely expressing that this feud serves no purpose. Sometimes its best for those who have had an argument to part ways and leave each others company on a basis of mutual respect.

Just saying that they're both great girls, no need for this public display of resentment.
Hangman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 14:27:01

@drieber, I totaly agree with you, that is also one of the reasons why I think it would be better if Shakira starts a new topic.

The Hangman
drieber
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 14:43:08

Point taken Hangman

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.