Navigation
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Lee-Ann Rivonia
Lee-Ann Rivonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-02 13:42:17

The shittest experience I've had in a long time... Arrived and was met by an other working girl. She took me to room 1 Extremely dirty, blanket on bed with cum marks on and pillows dirty as hell! I thought if I had to fuck a girl on this bed, I must SURELY be fucking INSANE! There's also a small tv with cigarette burn marks al over it. While waiting I opened the wardrobe and found used condom papers ect inside! Everything about this room was creepy. After about 20 min I heard a man leaving the house and then Lee-Ann came and took me to 'her' room she said. (luckely) At least this room was cleaner but still creepy. This girl's not 21... I wonder if she's even 18. She asked if I would like a massage and I said yes so she started rubbing my back. I was like WTF is this? She has no clue! I turned around, she slipped on the condom and started giving me a hand job without any efficiency. Then blow me for about 20 sec and went on with the hand job...like she was playing with a carrot or someting. I started playing with her right boob and got a semi errection. I told her to turn to her back so can try to fuck her with the semi wood. She opened her legs and as soon as I inserted my dick into her pussy, I got hit by a wave of 'not so fresh meat'! The semi wood was now something of the past and I could'nt get out of there fast enough. I'm sure she does not shower in between clients and she sure as hell has no skills whatsoever for this kind of industry. She's a good looking girl but that's where is ends... I left there 30min after arriving, R400.00 down the drain with my tail between my legs. Stay the fuck away!
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-02 13:51:24

Thanks Cameltoelover - I was curious about this girl.

Not anymore...
tramp
tramp - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-02 14:01:43

Made an appointment well in advance. Arrived and shown to the same dirty room and told that Lee-aann was in the shower.After 15 minutes I walked out and a mature lady wanted to know how I got in, explained that that a young woman let me in,and I had an appointment with Lee-ann who seems to be otherwise occupied.She offered that I choose anotyher girl Told her I was not interested and was leaving.The girl who let me in then wanted me to pay a cancelation fee which I refused and the older woman then let me out
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 606
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-02 16:04:06

Cameltoe, thanks for the heads up mate!!! what a f#cking pitty about this one, wow she looks hot and she was on my to-do-list at some point when i get out to Rivonia, now she has been scratched off for good!!!

There is nothing worse than a smelly puss, i hate the bad smell!!!!

Anyway thanks again
www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-02 17:38:21

Anyone ever notice that the nasty smell ''down there'' smells like nachos that have gone off?
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 07:44:04

Perfectly describe jsnake... No 'Nachos' for me again thank you. Tramp looks like you also had a 'wonderful' experience. Hahahaha! Jared, did you get the mail I sent to you?
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 13:04:34

No me gusta nachos de todos modos.

Ella es de mi para hacer la lista!
big-cock
big-cock - Re: Lee-Ann Rivonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 15:40:25

Dont worry it is commom with ;lots of these girls I had it today when I touched Xenia in Pta and cud not understand why my fingers were stinking, she ducked and never came back, I lost R500

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.