Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-19 12:55:26

Vital Statistics:
- Name: Mishka
- Race: Coloured
- Age guestimate: 20
- Area: Blouberg (easy to find but no number outside)
- Tel: 079 980 1184
- Advertises: Glamour Girls
- Fee: R500 per hour, increases to R600 after 23:00
- Venue Type: Private House (3 ladies in attendance)
- Works With: Melissa (079 823 5201) and Chloe (079 419 2266)

Short Review (all out of 10):
- Looks: 8 (face-8, body-8, great boobs and shaved)
- Venue: 6 (facilities-6, parking-8, cleanliness-5)
- Service: 4
- Total: 5

Extended Review:
I could not believe my luck. Here I had spotted a great looking girl who was available late and who was willing to show her (very cute) face in her pics. It seemed too good to be true! It was too good to be true

Due to various other commitments, I was only able to visit Mishka after midnight. I had called her earlier to enquire about her availability, rates, location and just to get a general impression about her personality/attitude. Her phone manners were very good. This, coupled with her pictures, sold me almost immediately and overrode the slight warning bells at the time.

The venue is a freestanding house with street access. The street itself is quiet, due to being a dead-end. The venue has private (not secure) parking as the gate, to the walled property, is left open.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that her pictures are accurate and she is, in my opinion, better looking in person. We proceeded to the room where I had a quick 5 min shower (full bathroom en suite). I then had to wait 5 minutes for her to return to the room. We then settled in advance, usually a bad sign, and hopped under the covers as the room was freezing)! She was still fully clothed, another bad sign.

Some snuggling and light french kissing followed. This proved to be one of two highlights that evening. It took me about 10 minutes to cajole her out of her top, when I was rewarded with the only other highlight of the evening. She has wonderful boobs . Nice firm Cs (possibly even Ds).

She then wasted no time in telling me that she had been a lesbian until the prior week. I should therefore not expect any oral sex and she was too nervous to receive oral as well. She then immediately tried to sell the return visit by promising that both would be possible “next time” and that she deserves a tip for taking her own top off (as opposed to me taking it off I assume).

Needless to say, I tried to rebuild the mood and then removed her pants myself some 10 minutes later (for those of you keeping track of the time, we’re about 35 minutes into the session now). No sooner had we gotten to this point than she started asking me how long we had been in the room. The other girl in the house, almost as though it had been pre-arranged, banged on the door a minute later saying that our time was up. I explained to Mishka that since I still had half an hour left she could just refund me half of my money and I would leave gladly. She left and came back 5 minutes later and indicated that that was not possible but that she could give me another 15 minutes.

Having lost patience I accepted this offer and instructed her to strip (she had dressed to go phone her manager). I took a short while to try to rebuild the mood and then took her doggy style on the edge of the bed. At this stage there was no chemistry remaining but at least I thought I could get a decent cum out of this abortion. As a pleasant surprise I found that she was very tight. Then 10 seconds from blowing my load the other moron was again banging on the door, insisting that we were well beyond time and that she was going to come into the room (the door does not have a lock) if we weren’t out within a minute. Mishka naturally scampered across the bed and started dressing, leaving me with my cock swinging in the wind.

I gave up, dressed, informed Mishka, Melissa and her client that I would never darken their doorstep again and left.

Other factors to consider for those still considering a visit:
- No towels were supplied other than the wet one already in the bathroom
- The sheets aren’t changed between visits.
- The venue only seems to have one working room between 3 girls. This is what results in the overbooking another ESA member and I both experienced.
- I suspect that this venue is owned ex Bouberg Babes (please note I have no evidence hence the word “suspect”)

In Conclusion:
Would I repeat? Not at that venue and only if I know exactly what I’m going to get from Mishka (she is that pretty).

Happy pooning people.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.