Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-19 12:49:47

Name: Clair
Race: Coloured
Age guestimate: late 20s
Area: Cape Town- Tel: 021 426 1564
Fee: R900 an hour

Clair came over to introduce herself and I was struck by a very well spoken and well kept good looking woman. She has nice size fake boobs which is unusual for a colored girl (she is very light skinned) and a great body.

We went off to the room and she did a wonderfull stroking type erotic massage and the sex was great.

I was feeling hundreds so I left after half an hour. Embassy charged me R100 entry, last time Tiffy let me in free and the booking was R800 but I was told that it has gone up to R900 now, but they will let it slide.

I think they are overpriced but I will go back as they have the best quality girls at the place and it is a real awesome party vibe inside.

Had a chat with Taylor and Crystal after. Those of you that like a really smokin hot colored girl should check out Taylor. She is super sexy, awesome bod and fucks for the first team.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.