Name: Claudia
Race: Coloured
Age guestimate: 30
Other Name/s: Not to sure
Area: Nauty 40 - CBD - Dayshift
Tel: 021 422 0707/8/9
Advertises: None
Fee: R800 Hour
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-33.922294,18.416691&num=1&t=h&sll=-33.92222,18.41668&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=-33.922201,18.416703&spn=0.000495,0.000862&z=20

Short review:

Was she friendly on meeting? - Very friendly

Did she look anything like the photos on her ad/s? - Not sure I have not seen ads of her.

Describe her looks and features? - Coloured lady in late twenties / early thirties, brown eyes, long black/brown hair with a nice firm body although her boobs are a bit droopy.

Is her venue clean a tidy, or a mess? / Does it have private parking etc. - Venue very clean and tidy. parking is safe but not private.

How was foreplay? (BJ, 69, fingering, rimming etc) - Foreplay was excellent, she really knows how to turn it on, excellent oral with condom and body to body massage. Although no kissing.

How was sex? / Is she spontaneous or mechanical? / Does she kiss? Sex was spontaneous.

Long Review:

So I had a few hours to kill last week Thursday in the CBD and decided to go visit N40 as I have not been there in over a year. Walked in and was greeted by a friendly blonde lady at reception and proceeded to the bar were there were 8 girls at the venue, 5 black and 3 coloured ladies.

Was at the bar when this coloured vixen with glasses came and sat next to me introduced herself as Claudia. We started to chat about this and that. She is very easy to chat to and makes you feel very welcoming and relaxed.

So after a few drinks, I decided to take the plunge so to speak and spend some time with her in one the upstairs room. Booked the room and took care of all the pre booking issues and we proceeded to the room. The rooms are very clean, tidy and large.

Once we were in the room, she asked me if I wanted to shower and turned on the shower for me, helped me get rid of a few items of clothing before I jumped in. She then left the room but asked me to lay on the bed and said she will be with me soon.

When she returned, she performed a little strip tease for me while I watched her form the bed. She then started to give me a massage. I requested a sensual massage rather than attempting a normal massage and so we both proceeded to touch and tease each other all over.

She paid particular attention to my penis and thighs which I love. Once I was at 1/4 mast she licked my penis al lthe way up to my head and then put on a condom and went down on me like the pro she is. This girl clearly knows how to give a BJ, and was it not too long before I was at full mast and ready for action.

We then proceeded go at it in various positions and she was quite open to suggestions and enthusiastic about them. Not just lying there ...

The session ended with me back in her mouth and her sucking me, and playing with my balls till I came.

Was a very good booking and I would defiantly see her again.

The only negative side is that she's been in the business for a while so her boobs are a bit droopy and she has kids so her C section scar is quite visible.

Also she does not kiss on the mouth and has quite a bubbly personality. A bit chatty...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.