- Name: Angie
- Race: White
- Age guestimate: Early to mid Thirties
- Other Name/s: Candy on Sextrader
- Area: Milnerton
- Tel: 079 977 7437
- Advertises: Glamourgirls, ST
- Fee: R400 per hour

Had a couple hours between meetings around mid-day so called her up as I was in the Milnerton area.
Was directed to her place, a flat in milnerton. On arrival was greeted at the door, she had a nice looking face and from what she was wearing her body looked good. I asked to use the bathroom to freshen up. Was directed to the bathroom and spotted a much older lady in the lounge watching tv. Bathroom was tidy but one of those old flats so shitty taps and no mixer. No shower either just a tub. Had a pee then washed my cock in the hand basin.

Proceed to bedroom, towel on the bed. Chair for me to get undressed and place my clothes on. Room was clean and tidy.

She got undressed, has a petite little bod that's in great shape. IF you like small figured ladies she has a stunning figure, perky small breasts and awesome small nipples. She gives me a rub down as I lie on my stomache. Nice and relaxing but not a great massage.
I flip over and she starts rubbing me up to get me hard. On with a condom and she proceeds to give me oral. She's good, but not great. I'd say 6/10. Start rubbung her skin and breasts, she's very silky and feels good. I move down to her legs and that's the first point in this encounter that I'm very disappointed. She hasn't shaved her legs in at least a week and has hair that's at least 7mm to a cm long. Get quite turned off, but still hard. Luckily only on her calves, not thighs. Hair is very blonde so not obvious to site, thank goodness.

I get on top of her and she's nice and tight. Pund at her for 10 minutes, but as I can't touch her legs (cause I don't want to) I rush myself to complete. I love rubbing a woman's silky legs as I fuck her. So for me this was a huge disappointment. Get dressed, repeat trip to bathroom for a cock rinse and off I go.

Venue: 5(Cleanliness - 7, Facilities - 4, Location - 7, Parking - 7) Shower hugely important
Looks: 7 (Body - 9, Face - 6)
Service: 6 (Massage - 6, Oral - 6, Sex - 6)
Total: 5 (-1 for hairy legs)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.