Name: Jennifer-Ann
Race: white
Age questimate: Early 40's
Other Name/s: Unknown
Area: Table View (Private house)
Tel: 076 176 0667
Advertises: sextrader
Fee: R550 in-house

Ok I felt like a MILF, not normally my cup of Tea, normally like the young skinny blondes.......but what the hek I just was in the mood, it was a Sunday and I was in Table View and her ad says she works 7 days a week, so I call her up , she says its ok. She sounds very nice on the phone, gives me directions.

I arrive at her complex by foot as I didn't want to drive there, you know why!!!. I got there eventually with her bad directions seemed to walk for miles.
So eventually meet her at her gate, she looks just like her pics, I thought she was quit sexy. got in the house and she offers me a drink, I drink it down at a 100 miles an hour as I was shit thirsty after the walk. she grabs her glass of wine and is shocked that i finished it so soon, she offers me another one. I get the feeling she wants to chat and drink before we start, I think to myself ah shit I just want to get down a dirty not talk, but I said ok, so we sit down and I was right she starts chatting away asking questions and talking all sorts of bullshit ( she is very sweet though). I think she got the feeling she was talking too much ( just like I am in this review.....) so she ask if we should go through to the bedroom, I say yeah.

In the bedroom she asks me to get undressed and then she does, very nice tight body and damn nice tits. she gives a mediocre message, then we get into some nice foreplay, she gives a great gfe, nice wet pussy, but she put that cream on her fanny which I hate. then i mounted and pounded away and shot my load.
then laid back for a bit and got up and got dressed and left.

venue 7/10 ( clean and nice)
body 7/10 (good for her age)
sex 6/10 ( pleasant)
visit again - probably not but I enjoyed myself and nothing wrong with her, some people would probably love her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.