Name: Tyra
Race: Black
Age guestimate: Mid to late 20's
Other Name/s: Unknown
Area: Embassy - CBD
Tel: 021 426 1564
Advertises: Nowhere
Fee: R800 / Hr
Map: http://maps.google.co.za/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=101+castle+Street,+Cape+Town&sll=-28.45,24.7&sspn=17.150043,28.256836&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=101+Castle+St,+Cape+Town+City+Centre,+Cape+Town,+Western+Cape+8001&ll=-33.919931,18.418965&spn=0.00099,0.001725&t=h&z=19

I had a morning appointment in the Gardens Centre on Thursday. Finishing early and being in the area I decided to try and get hold of Marissa / Roxy. I tried the whole morning BUT no luck ... Her phone kept on going straight to voicemail. At about 12H00 I gave up! I was determined to book a girl so went through my regular daytime list and decided to give Jasmin a try ... Again my SMS went unanswered and up until now received no delivery receipt?! ... DAMN!!!

I jumped in my car and headed off to the Embassy. Not many girls around there during the day ... at the most 4 to 5 when all is working. Knowing that my good punter brother gorrie had some plans for the evening I gave him a call ... caught him in a board meeting ... decided to keep me busy with the conversation with one of the ladies until he returns my call. As with all board meetings this one just kept on for too long and this REALLY SEXY girl's persuasion skills got the better of me and I just had to book her for an hour!!

About Tyra ...

She is short and petite with a firm well toned body!!!!! She is rather flat chested. For me anything firm, perky in a C Cup and smaller with nice nipples goes. This girl really worked for the booking and boy ... she can pole dance ... nice ass ... very playful ... upbeat and fun personality. We chatted for about 45 minutes to an hour after which my punter urge jumped in and I just had to have her ...

In the room ...

Very playful and fun! We did the normal fondling, undressing, kissing ... more kissing ... some more fooling around and into the shower soaping each other up ... reminding her of the important spots she missed ... lol. As I said she is really a lot of fun to be with!!

On the bed ...

Excellent kissing. Clean shaved pussy. She'll kiss and lick your shaft and balls BUT no BJ without a condom!! The BJ was not the best I ever had but she was very accommodative and willing to give head as long as you wanted it and as many time you wanted it!! Responsive nipples. She don't allow any fingers inside her ... Very responsive and energetic in doing the dirty deed. We finished just in time and / or probably ran a few minutes over after the 2nd shower ...

So in summary ... will I book her again? ABSOLUTELY!!

Venue: 10/10
Body: 7/10
Personality: 8/10
Oral: 6/10
Kissing: 8/10
Overall experience: 8/10
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Review Tyra - Embassy - CBD - Cape Town
Re: Review Tyra - Embassy - CBD - Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-16 13:05:33
Edited: 2011-05-14 15:39:21

Post removed
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Review Tyra - Embassy - CBD - Cape Town
Re: Review Tyra - Embassy - CBD - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-16 13:44:48

This is pure spam.

If you agree and want this guy banned, just'bunp' this thread up...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.