Navigation
PunterWikileaks
PunterWikileaks - Review Angel/Amanda - Gardens - Cape Town
Review Angel/Amanda - Gardens - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-16 09:09:04

- Names: Angel (ST), Amanda (EFE), Coco (GG)
- Race: Black
- Age guestimate: 28
- Area: Gardens(easy to find, street parking)
- Tel: 073 224 6483 (ST) 076 820 4376 (EFE)
- Advertises: ST, GG, EFE
- Fee: R350 half hour R450 per hour
- Venue Type: Private House (Independent)
- Services: CBJ, FS
- Extras: OWO R100

Short Review:
Parking: 3 (not a too dodgy area but parking
Venue: 4 (parking on street, dirty, no dry towels, no soap in the shower)
Ethnicity: Black
Body: 7 (nicely padded but not overweight, nice perky small boobs with very nice responsive nipples)
Face: 5 (looks like a young version of Naledi Pandor)
Rates: 350 half hour, 450 hour, 100 OWO
Service: 3 (BJ 5, Hygiene 1, Sex 1 (due to the hygiene problem))
Total: 3

Will I repeat?
No.

Long Review:
I had some time to kill after visiting friends so I pulled out my list. As it was approaching 1am, I went straight to the 24/7 girls on the list. Marissa/Roxy, no answer. Angel/Amanda picked up on the second ring and sounded very friendly on the phone. I got an address and rate (450/h) and off I went.

Now firstly, the rate should have been an indicator of what to expect, but this is not always the case. Chelsy/Pearl's rate is also 450 an hour and she is great. But I digress.

The venue was fairly easy to find and with several cars parked on the road I didn't feel too awkward parking in the street. The area is ok (once you've driven around in Bishop Lavis, for business, most areas are OK!). There's no intercom at the gate so I phone for her to open it. This took far too long in my opinion, as I had called to confirm the address shortly before.

The venue is a typical city house. looks like a duplex from the street but is actually free standing. The whole thing is basically a hallway with rooms off to the left. Anyway, you don't care about the layout. The place was freezing as no heaters were in use and dirty as hell. I'm sure I'm going to have to get some flea killing shampoo or something. So the venue didn't really add anything to the experience, but at least the girl looked like she had a nice body and while she wasn't a beauty she also wasn't a gargoyle.

She guides me through to the room where I ask whether it would be possible to take a quick shower. She seems surprised at that. This would prove to be a telling reaction later. She insists that I pay now, before my shower, which I then did. The shower had plenty of hot water, which was good. There was however only one torn (slightly damp) towel, nowhere to hang my clothing and no soap in the shower. This too (the soap) would prove to be a key factor later. My clothing soaked up the unseen puddle on the bathroom floor quite nicely. Perhaps I should have used my pants as a towel instead?

I returned to the room slightly rinsed, with damp clothes but considerably warmer than before. This warmth lasted all of 10 seconds as the room had been unused and the heater was unable to turn the tide. So frozen and annoyed I joined the girl on the bed.

We proceeded to chat about the most inane crap. I mean really. Does it look like I care that you haven't had a manicure in ages? 'Yes, i see the brown shit under your nails. Oh really? The stain is from applying product to your friend's hair? That's nice'. Now, I enjoy talking about manicures, hair extensions, sinus problems and allergies as much as the next guy but come on! Eventually I move the conversation on to track by asking her what she enjoys sexually. She takes this to be a request for her entire list of services and explains that she does not do 'Kissing, Greek, Rimming, Fingering or CIM'. I felt like asking whether touching her boob is OK? (This, I actually knew was OK as I had been playing with them since we got comfortable). At least the conversation was going in the right direction, or so I thought. She then gleefully told me about her one and only attempt at greek and how much it hurt and that she doesn't do it and that it's her choice and that customers try their luck and and and. I really just should have interrupted her and said, 'I'm not interested in greek! Now shut up and suck my cock!' It turns out I didn't have to resort to that as she proceeded to give me a BJ shortly thereafter anyway. Maybe she's a bit psychic? or psychotic? I dunno.

Her oral skills were average. Her mouth was nice and warm compared to the freezing room (she must have worked up some heat with all the chattering) but her actual skills weren't anything special. After some half hearted sucking she put on the government issue jiffy bag. I decided doggy would be the easiest and positioned her on the side of the bed. As I was about to enter her, an absolute wall of stench hit my nose. I'm pretty sure she's never washed her ass in her life! I may even have thrown up in my mouth a little and all I could think of was, 'Thank god she doesn't do greek! My cock would dissolve!'

My nose shut down immediately in self defence. It took considerable effort and some very happy thoughts to keep my boner at half mast. So, breathing through my mouth, panting like a dog, and taking care to ensure that no part of my body, not covered in latex, was touching her, I soldiered away. The things I do for this forum

Not interested in prolonging the experience, I came shortly, rinsed and left.

Overall experience: 2

Will I repeat?
Only if I somehow lost my sense of smell permanently. I wouldn't take the risk of visiting her if I had a temporary loss of smell and there was any possibility of it returning during the booking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.