View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-16 08:58:31

Name: Kate
Race: White
Area: CBD
Tel: (021) 419 8910
Advertises: http://www.zandaleemassage.co.za
Fee: R790.00 / h

Now the first time I laid eyes on her, her face attracted me, but most of the girls wear sexy outfits that show off their bodies. She was wearing a pair of jeans. So when I had to make a choice my first choice was not available so I choose her.

So I took a shower and when I returned she had unfortunately already undressed. I just like the way underwear looks on a pretty girl, and to discover what is hidden behind a sexy pair of panties is just awesome.

But, my word what an unbelievable body she has got. Stunning. With firm titties. Just the way I like it. She is about 1.69 tall. She has also big inner labia that just look awesome on her.
Now I was sucking on her succulent nipples working my way downwards and, she is very responsive and really enjoyed me going down on her. It seems like she use some essence or cream or whatever on her pussy as it had the sweetest taste. I really like it when a girl takes care of little things like this. It also shows that she is really into oral sex.

Also must add that when I tried to kiss her she was not really into it. I asked her “Don’t you kiss” and she responded “No” . So when I asked her why don’t you kiss, she said that she doesn’t really have a reason. So then she started kissing. Must tell you, why she doesn’t is an absolute waist. She has lovely lips and is a real good kisser.
Overall it was a wonderful experience with a quality girl and I really recommend her.
Driving back thinking about my experience I was ready to go back and experience that sweet girl once more.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.