Posted: 2011-01-15 07:55:02

- Name: Kyleigh
- Race: White
- Other Name/s: Khloe
- Area: Milpark, Milnerton
- Tel: 078 851 7742
- Advertises: GG – Kyleigh, ST -Khloe
- Fee: R600.00/h

The review. I had some trepidation while dialling Kyleigh’s number. She answered at the first ring. Her voice sounded slightly husky yet young, energetic and enthusiastic and she was available immediately. The first interaction was most pleasant and I was at half mast when I jumped in the shower, dressed, packed and was on my way to Milpark on Koeberg road in Milnerton in half an hour. As mentioned in my report on Nina earlier this week parking is not a problem and is relatively safe and private.

Access to the flats in the Centre is access controlled. I called her via the intercom system at the entrance and was in the lift without seeing another person which is a good thing as I was still partly aroused.

Kyleigh met me at the front door dressed in a knee length black loose fitting dress. She has an interesting face with nice full lips. Her hair is long and has blond streaks as per her profile picture on GG. I don’t know if it was her big smile and warm welcome but the flat did seem brighter, cleaner and better furnished than my first impression earlier this week.

There was nobody else in sight and she took my hand and led me past the closed first bedroom door (where I spent an interesting if uninspiring hour earlier this week), the bathroom which, at a glance, seemed clean and decent to the bigger, brighter second bedroom with a full double bed. The bed was covered with a clean crisp duvet similar to the one in her profile pic.

She instructed me to undress and lie down on my stomach on the bed before leaving the room. Normally when a session starts like this it is a bad sign and means that it is going to be typical methodical fuck where the girl works according to a fixed routine of a five minutes back slap followed by 2 minutes of cock sucking before she lies down and allows you five minutes to fuck her lifeless body before she asks you if you have come yet. I could feel my half mast dropping to the quarter level as I sat down on the firm mattress, took of my shoes and sock and was once again disappointed that there was nowhere for me to hang my clothes.

Before I could contemplate my predicament any further she breezed back into the bedroom and looked disappointed that I was not naked yet. I pointed out the lack of a proper place to put my clothes etc. and she quickly remedied it by clearing some space on the dressing table for me. She also switched on the heater and the room quickly warmed up. All the time she was chatting away and she has the most adorable giggle. I dropped my pants and was still unbuttoning my shirt when she pulled her dress over her head revealing cute pink and white matching bra and panty. She wore full panties but that, coupled with her infectious giggle, quickly got me up to half mast again. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them revealing a clean shaven pussy.

She complained that I was to slow and helped me get rid of the last item of clothing. Before she took her bra of she grabbed my now erect member, looked at me with a seductive smile and in her husky voice said “I just love a big cock” before giggling, turning away and taking her bra of. She placed a white towel on the bed and instructed me to lie down on my stomach.

I duly obliged and she sat down on me straddling my buttocks. Before she could ask I told her that I do not want any creams or oils on my back but that she is more that welcome to give me a rubdown. She sounded disappointed and said that she liked it wet and slippery. She proceeded to give me a decent rub down from my shoulders all the way down to my ankles and then back up the inside of my thighs. She asked me to spread my legs and gently played with my ball sack. She then lay down on top of me and gave me a fairly erotic body to body massage while running her hands down from my arms all the way to my hips and then gently slipping her hands under me and playing with my dick. I raised my hips to give her better access and I loved the way that she pushed her hips down in return grinding her lower body into mine.

She then sat up and slowly lifted and lowered herself on my back working from my lower back all the way up to my neck leaving moist vagina kissed all over my back. While she did this we discussed the do’s and don’ts. She does not do Greek and all acts are with a condom. She does kiss and will allow you to go down on her. I explained that I do not kiss wg’s or go down on them.

She giggled again and asked me to turn around. She was straddling my shoulders and once I was on my back her pussy was mere centimetres from my face. She continued to move up and down, first lowering her pussy onto my chest and then up again before raising it up and planting a vaginal kiss on my chin. I kept on running my hands up and down her thighs and was so tempted to dive right in. Her womanhood did not have any odour except that intoxicating musky whiff of female arousal. She asked me to place my hands behind my head before kneeling down on my arms pinning me down. She seductively gyrated her pussy above my face occasionally dipping it on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin but never on my lips.

I can’t remember when last I felt this aroused or had such a strong erection. She kept eye contact and had this lustful, suggestive look challenging me to taste her. I was so tempted and barely resisted. She has a large (length wise) pussy but it is well proportioned with a smallish clit and nice labia lips that was not too thick even when she is aroused. She is easily aroused and her pussy juice (lubrication) is sufficient without needing extra lubrication.

She asked me if I’m sure that I do not want to taste her and again expressed her disappointment as she really could do with a good muff. She giggled again before getting of me. It was the first time that I could have an objective look at her body.

The image of her profile picture on ST is a true reflection of her body while the picture on GG shows her hair. She has an interesting rather than pretty face. From certain angles she is stunning as I will explain later but an example was the way she looked down at me with her pussy centimetres from my mouth with that lustful look in her eyes. I like her hair and the way she flings it around or lets it drape over my body. I love her full sensual lips and was very tempted to kiss her.

She has small breasts, the way I like them, with small dark nipples that is very responsive and involuntarily hardens when she is aroused or is enjoying the experience. Her tummy is not firm and carries some ‘baby’ fat but there are no fat roles or love handles. Her thighs are also not as firm as they could be but no fat roles or dimples. Her derriere is smallish but also not particularly firm but with enough to grab onto.

After she got of me she grabbed a condom, asked for my assistance to put it on and proceeded to mount me. She is fairly tight and slid down slowly on my dick without the need for extra lubrication. She keeps eye contact and looks for signs that she is pleasuring you. She is also pleasantly vocal and moans softly while fucking. She rode me slowly at first and then picked up the pace when I showed signs of enjoying it. I loved the fact that she counter thrusts taking me deep inside her.

She rode me hard for a few minutes and started grinding her pelvic bone into my abdomen. She threw her head back and her eyelids started fluttering softly while her moans turned into “yes, yes, yes” on every down thrust.

She stopped when I slowed the pace of my thrusts, looked at me while pushing her pussy all the way down on me and just sat like that for a few seconds while her pussy muscles contracted around the base of my penis. If she kept it up for a few seconds longer I would have shot my load right there. She then giggled, jumped off and said it was my turn laying down on her back, spreading her legs and guiding me into her missionary style.

I started with slow deep movements. She kissed my neck and cheek and wrapped her arms around my back pulling me close and holding me tight. I loved the way that she gently moaned every time I slid an extra few centimetres of man meat into her. I slowly fucked her like that for a while before pulling out and exploring her tits with my mouth. Her nipples were erect and hard and contracted slightly as I suckled on them. I explored her belly all the way down to the top of her womanhood, down one side of the valley between her vulva and her thigh, all the way down her inner thigh to her knee before switching over and working my way back up the opposite side. Once I got to her breasts she let me play for a while before pulling me up onto and into her. This time the pace was a lot more frenetic with her slamming her hips up into mine with every thrust.

Unfortunately my lack of stamina caused me to stop and roll of her. She got up and switched the heater off before getting back onto the bed. I asked her to mount me reverse cowgirl style which she duly did. She rode me while I recovered my breath. She looked the most stunning as she leaned back, looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyelids fluttering, and her hair half covering her face and those lips slightly parted.

For a change it felt like she was fucking me for her pleasure and I was glad to provide the tool for her to do this. Little beads of perspiration formed down her spine as she ground her pussy down on me. Her moans turned to little gasps before she shuddered slightly and raised herself halfway off me before slowly sliding down all the way again with a deep sigh. She then swivelled around on my dick to face me. Little beads of sweat had formed between her breasts. She just looked at me and said “what am I going to do with you”.

I did not know if this was a statement or questioned so I suggested the she gives me a blowjob. She giggled, jumped up and, without removing the condom proceeded to go down on me. I just knew that those lips would look good wrapped around my dick. She proceeded to suck me and I moved her around so that I could have full access to her pussy. While she licked and sucked my cock like an ice lolly on a hot summer’s day I explored her pussy with my hands. I loved the way she wiggled her arse and pushed back while I fingered her. I also enjoyed her grunts as I played with her clit while she had her mouth full of cock, happily sucking away.

I glanced at my watch and realised that I’ve been there for nearly an hour but since she was content to keep on blowing me I did not interrupt her. After a while I pulled her up and around to the spooning position before entering her. This slowed the pace too much and she wriggled on her back with our legs in a semi scissors position. I fucked her lying on my side and she pulled my hip to regulate the pace and depth of penetration. I lay there watching her small tits bouncing and her nipples hardening again. She looked at me, smiled and asked if I want to fuck her in any other position. Time was running out but I asked her to decide. She stood up with me behind her, bent over and guided me into her again.

This was uncomfortable for us both as I had to semi squat and lifted her feet of the ground every time I pushed forward.
She then kneeled on the bed with her arse in the air and I fucked her doggy style. I stopped, pulled out to check that the condom was still in good condition before slamming it back into her. I grabbed her hips, bent my knees and fucked her hard from behind. We were entering the home straight and I increased the pace. I could feel the pressure building and thrust harder and deeper. She kept pace and became even more vocal encouraging me to fuck her. I exploded like mount Vesuvius deep inside her and collapsed on top of her. After the last tremor had past I fondled her breasts while she snuggled closer to me pushing her buttocks against me with my erection slowly deflating still buried deep inside her.

Once I caught my breath we got up and showed me to the shower. The bathroom is clean and neat with a hand shower in the bath and a shower curtain to stop excessive splashing. There was Lux liquid soap available and I rinsed, washed the tools, sack and crack. I couldn’t believe that I still had a semi hard on. Clean towels are provided and after a quick dry I went back to the bedroom. Kyleigh had put her dress on but did not wear any underwear. She lay on the bed in a very seductive pose. The thought of missing my flight crossed my mind. We chatted while I dressed and I actually enjoyed the conversation. Once dressed she walked with me to the front door, turned around, kissed me on the lips before saying that she hope to see me again. I tipped her an extra R200.00 on my way out.

I walked out of there with a spring in my step and half a woody in my pants. I hummed along with the radio all the way to the airport, checked in, sat down at Primi for a coffee and started writing this report. Once I boarded the flight I continued typing away and the recollection of events brought back a full erection.

Epilogue. After arriving in Jo’burg I collected the rental car and went for dinner with an old friend and occasional fuck buddy still harbouring half a woody. She came back to my hotel and commented that she has not seen me in such a good mood for years. We went down to the bar for a drink or three and for the first time in a long while I actually flirted with her. She came up to my room and we made out like high school sweethearts (we did actually date in high school).

Lisa fucks like a man. She will only fuck who and when she feels like it. She is extremely selfish and once she has her orgasm it is game over. She also comes easily through clitoral stimulation and has no problem achieving this by stimulating herself while fucking her partner. Sex with her is an explosive five minute episode and good for you if you can get off in that time. But there is no second round and no cuddling etc. We indulge about once a quarter but it is always on her terms.

Friday night was no different and I was barely fully erect when she reached her orgasm. She got up and went to the bathroom I followed her to rinse my cock. She sat on the toilet pulled my hips to her and proceeded to suck my dick. It is the first time ever that she gave me oral (this is not due to a lack of trying from my side) although she likes to be muffed but would only ever reciprocate with a hand job.

I was so surprised that I could only contain my own orgasm for a short while. I gave her ample warning that I was going to cum and she just kept on sucking. I came in her mouth and except for a gagging sound she kept on sucking me till I finished. Once I subsided she took my dick out of her mouth gave it one more kiss before spitting the cum out in the basin. She rinsed her mouth and saw me staring open mouthed and in total shock at her. ‘That was nice’ is all she said before returning to the room and getting dressed.

I returned to the room as she finished dressing. She gave me a peck on the cheek and left with an “I’ll pick you up for breakfast tomorrow” before the door closed behind her.

I was back in Cape Town on Sunday evening and people kept on commenting on my good mood. Luckily this did not last and I’m back to being my grumpy and miserable self.

Synopsis.
Venue: 6/10 (privacy 8/10, decor 5/10)
Foreplay: 8/10
BJ: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Sex: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Time spent: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Average 9/10

Will I return: Yes, my only concern is that I will be disappointed the second time round. I’ve been looking for a regular for a long time and this could be it. She ticks all the right blocks for me. I will attempt to see her later this week and hope that she will live up to my expectations. I enjoyed her enough to consider keeping her to myself and not sharing it with the forum. She is definitely in my top eleven SA punts of all time (had to revise it when I realised that she did not make the top ten).

Pietere’s top 10 SA punts:

1. Minx (Jo’burg a few years ago. She was a legend and one of the first ESA ‘interactive’ girls)

2. Blue (Edenvale a few years ago. Ultimate milf, seductress and a lady. She accompanied me to one or two work functions)

3. Saphire (Boksburg, 3 – 4 years ago. She was trained by Blue. Made me come without taking her panties off. Sessions often lasted 2 – 3 hours)

4. /eronica* (Sandton – ‘The /’ – brilliant slut depending on her mood. Have not seen her since the original ESA mud fight started and will not be back)

5. Unknown with tatoo’s on both her feet (Bedfordview – Fucked her once because the milf that caused PST to temporary leave ESA was not available even though I had made a booking – the condom broke and Lick accused me of plagiarism after I submitted my report on ESA )

6. Diane (Olivedale – Thai stunner currently on ESA. Highly addictive)

7. Paris (Cape Town – my first and only Cape Town ‘regular’ before she tried to pull a fast one on the good doctor)

8. Madison (Milnerton – only saw her once a few years ago and that was enough. It was actually quite scary but a great fuck. She truly fucked me till I surrendered and then some more).

9. TammyT’s (Sandton – Too many good girls to remember and still one of my favourites. Have not been back since February. One of the few ‘venues’ that I will visit. It sets the benchmark in private and upmarket venues.)

10. Electra (Gardens – Showed me things to do with an ice block that should be illegal)

11. Kyleigh (Milnerton – Let’s hope that it gets better. I need a regular)

acorns
acorns - Re: Kyleigh/Khloe - Milnerton - Cape Town
Re: Kyleigh/Khloe - Milnerton - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-15 08:15:43

Wow Capecrusader.... your reports are amazing!! Thanks for the great reading!
dickct
dickct - Re: Kyleigh/Khloe - Milnerton - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-15 16:24:31

Nice review just cant find her on sx or gg?
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Kyleigh/Khloe - Milnerton - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-15 16:30:14

...its because the review is old...the info is out of date!
mannypage
mannypage - Re: Kyleigh/Khloe - Milnerton - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-23 10:27:17

Why are these old, out of date reviews being re-posted?
If you do not have current up to date info (such as the recent re-post about Kira), then why bother dredging out old laundry?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.