Name: Nicolene
Race: White
Age guestimate: 32 - 34
Other Name/s: Unknown
Area: Embassy - CBD
Tel: 021 426 1564
Advertises: None
Fee: R800 / Hour
Map: http://maps.google.co.za/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=101+castle+Street,+Cape+Town&sll=-28.45,24.7&sspn=17.150043,28.256836&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=101+Castle+St,+Cape+Town+City+Centre,+Cape+Town,+Western+Cape+8001&ll=-33.919931,18.418965&spn=0.00099,0.001725&t=h&z=19

Friday afternoon and my last meeting ended 17H15 ... Damn bad planning from my side because Friday afternoon is pub lunch time! Not feeling like facing the traffic I decided to have a beer somewhere. I was not really feeling like booking a lady BUT the Embassy is always a good spot as I'm regarded as a regular there and starting to get to know most of the ladies there ... Sooo ... Off I went ...

I arrived at the embassy about 17H45 ... having a few beers ... chatting to some of the girls ... Not planning to book anyone. I started to talk to 'Sally' a short white brunette who drank too much. She started there today and previuously worked at Virgin Active as a Gym instructor. She claims to be a qualified nutritionist and kick boxer, had her 1st ever paid for sex booking today, boyfriend in the USA and needs money to go there. Although she is not a 'pretty girl' her body seems 'okish' and very chatty ... Maybe after a follow-up chat next time ...

I hanged around till about 19H00 when the night shift started to arrive and this blond Afrikaans chubby girl came to sit next to me ... NOT REALLY THE TYPE OF GIRL I BOOK ... BUT ... for some reason I ended up doing it ... SHIT!!

The girl ...

Bottle Blond ... Short hair in a 'Marilyn Monroe' type of style ... Chubby but not like in BBW though. Boobs ... hmmm at least D cup I guess. Clean shaved pussy with a stud in her tongue, right nipple and clit perced. Apparently she is originally from Swakopmund, worked at Flamingos is Pretoria and been in Cape Town for a week.

Personality ...

Although she was friendly and really worked for the booking the conversation never really flowed. The connection was not really there. During our conversation she said nothing without a condom, no anal and the rest like kissing etc. goes ...

So for some unexplainable reason we went to the room ...

Tiffy gave me VIP Room 1 ... The room with the corner jet bath. She always spoils me ... So into the room ... we started to kiss ... undressing ... Starting to run the bath ... Shit ... the body type just did not do it for me ... She started licking my balls and the smaller Capetonian and gave me OWO without asking. The BJ was not earth shattering and felt more like a warm wet hole ...

Why the hell I booked her I have no idea. I did not enjoy the sex. The girl really tried to please but I think the connection from my side was just not there. She is not the body type, not the boob size I like and definitely not the age group I book. I normally don't book white Afrikaans girls!

She is not for me ...

Why the hell you must ask ... I have no idea ... shoot me!!

Venue: 10/10
Body: 2/10
Personality: 6/10
Kissing: 6/10
Overall experience: 5/10

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.