Name: Linda
Race: Thai
Age guestimate: 20-25
Other Name/s: n/a
Area: Embassy, CBD
Tel: 021 426 1564
Advertises:n/a
Fee: R800 per hour

Was she friendly on meeting? Very friendly. In fact, she was the only girl in the place that paid me any attention.

Describe her looks and features Typical Asian build... short, petite, small breasts, cute face.

Is her venue clean a tidy, or a mess? / Does it have private parking etc. Tiffy likes me, so for no extra charge, she let me use the 2nd VIP room. Personally, I would not pay extra for that room as it is WAYYY to close to the loud booming irritating music in the main lounge. I would prefer the non-VIP rooms towards the front of the club that are far away for the noise downstairs. But the rooms, in general, are immaculate.

How was foreplay? (BJ, 69, fingering, rimming etc) Foreplay was awesome. We showered together and during the shower she got onto her knees and started blowing me. And she definitely has some BJ skillz. With my dick thoroughly cleaned, we moved to the bed, where I got her into a 69 and ate her out as she continued to give my dick an all over tongue bath.

How was sex? / Is she spontaneous or mechanical? / Does she kiss? She kisses better than most Thai girls, but that still does not make her a great kisser. But at least she is enthusiastic and eager to please. She is very tight and can move into a lot of different positions. The sex was good, but I had to make all the moves. Anal is not on offer.

There is not much to tell... since Jessica is MIA (has she started at Zandalee's?) and she does not want to see me, I had an itch to scratch. Linda satisfied the itch for a bit. She was worth the time and money I spent, but I do not feel the need to revisit her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.