Review - Jade: Rivonia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-11 16:44:09

http://esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4728

Hey Gents,

I went to Jade in Rivonia and here are my thoughts:

When I phoned her initially she was pleasant and inviting. Ten minutes later I arrived a the house and she met me at the door in a (albeit sexy) tracksuit. The venue was very private and one of the nicest I have ever seen.

She was very easygoing and relaxed and seeing as though she didnt have another client booked in the immediate future she was very chilled with the time and was not clockwatching at all.

20 to 30 minutes after I arrived we made our way to the bedroom. Although I am sure she recently showered I asked to please shower again for me and make sure she was extra clean. This is my standard practice and believe me guys - it is always worth it. She obliged with pleasure and without taking offense. Suffice it to say, when I got out of the shower (double headed shower and the nicest I have seen in close to ten years) she was waiting for me and yes, she was pristinely clean.

My neck and shoulders were a bit stiff so I asked a quick massage and she happily agreed and stopped when I asked her to. The massage was decent but not incredible.

I then turned over and she began blowing me. The blow job was well above average and she got about 80% of my cock down with ease. She was enthusiastic about it and committed to the deed. She blew me for as long as I wanted with no sense of complaining or irritation.

After about 15 minutes I asked her to get on top of me which she did with a smile - apparently it's her favourite position :-)

When I was good and ready we switched to doggy style and fucked in front of a giant mirror above the bed which was pretty damn hot.

After a few more minutes I asked her to finish me off with a blowjob which she did.

The orgasm was great and in general the punt was worth it.

She is rather expensive (R800 an hour) but I would say she is definitely worth a visit.

She was extremely accommodating and did everything I asked her to with a smile. She was not stuck up at all with a 'holier than thou' attitude.

That being said, our personalities were not exactly a perfect match which is the only reason I won't be going back. But believe me - this is just a function of me as I like to really connect to the girls.

The only negative thing I have to say is that once we got going, I wanted to make the session 90 minutes for R1,200 and she felt that was a bit of a shortchange and said no. I don't really get it because if the price is R800 per hour then R1,200 for an hour and a half is a perfect quid pro quo. This provided for a quick awkward moment.

In summation:

Venue: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (tits were a rather small)
Blow Job: 8.5/10
Sex: 7/10 (I REALLY need a connection - but that's just me)
Personal Hygiene: 10/10
Willingness to please: 10/10

I hope you guys find this useful!

Regards,

Snake
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jade: Rivonia
Re: Review - Jade: Rivonia
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-01-12 02:23:05

Brilliant review.thanks snake
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Review - Jade: Rivonia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-12 08:48:41

Always!

Thanks for the kudos...
wiener
wiener - Re: Review - Jade: Rivonia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-12 11:41:19
Edited: 2011-01-12 12:11:08

Excellent review jsnake - Have spoken to her before and she has a lovely telephone manner. Jade has been on my bucket list for a while and your review has pushed her to the top of my list. Thanks dude!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jade: Rivonia
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2011-01-12 12:49:02

i completely agree with jsnake, visit her before as well, beautiful and skillful, and for sure very accomodating, especial her BJ, is one of the best i had so far and she just carry on like having ice cream, oh man it was good, so guys, shes really worth it.
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re:
Re:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 580
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-12 14:53:36

How much did she want for 90minutes ?
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re:
Re:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 581
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-12 14:53:39
Edited: 2011-01-12 14:54:29

sorry dbl post
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re:
Re:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-12 14:53:44
Edited: 2011-01-12 14:54:48

sorry dbl post

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.