Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 14:30:47

Name: Miss Maya

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Miss Maya's Full Profile]

Maya is surely under estimated and a service provider like few. She is open minded and brave. She take a spanking and actually enjoy it as part of the date. Which indicate that she allows herselves to get into the action which in return get me excited about a girl. If you are one of those guys who rather come to fuck that fuck to cum she can take it and give some back. Well done on a great second visit or date Maya hope you can sit after the date last week. She is also just the right balance between looks and service. I booked pretty girls who is banking on looks for the date I have had great service from not so pretty girls, Maya is pretty (those eyes) with the service delivery to back it. I be back to test your braveness and to expand the limits. But we do some prep next time😱

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.