Navigation
jack.mhene
jack.mhene - Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-05 17:23:33
Edited: 2011-01-05 17:24:01

So I took @beaverhunter's advice and instead of booking an overnight I booked Yolanda for an hour last night. Must say she was a good choice. She arrived at my hotel in a body hugging dress. Honestly she is average looking but well groomed. She definitely knows she has to make up for the average looks she had well applied makeup which is a huge turn on for me. If you are looking for skinny, look elswhere she has curves in the right places and yes her nipples are as big as she says they are. God she gives good head and she even let me come one her body. Not face though which was a disappointment. The girl can hold a good conversation which for me was great and she is a nymph. Her special includes an extra half hour free which I took full advantage of. No rush and I came more than once. All round a fucking good pomp and decent girl.
Conversation 10/10
Looks 8/10
Sex 10/10
sweetyoyo
sweetyoyo - Re: Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Re: Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-05 21:41:04
Edited: 2011-01-05 21:42:16

@jack.mhene thank you for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Cant wait to see you again:) @Soulfly thank you for your interest. I will be booking a venue in town from tonight until the 11th this is will of course depend on bookings. Please call me to arrange a booking. I kiss and i am shaven. I dont do anal though.
Drakie
Drakie - Re: Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 549
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-06 07:54:27

Thank you for the review Jack.
derik
derik - Re: Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-06 08:59:07

Hi sweetyoyo could you please mail me your number and details thanks

[email protected]
sweetyoyo
sweetyoyo - Re: Review - Breaking Yolanda CPT in!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-06 20:25:59

Hi Derik thank you for your interest. I sent you an email. Hope to see you soon:-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.