Navigation
BrentonM
BrentonM - Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 01:39:40

This is my first time posting here, so greetings everybody. I thought I would share my little story with you. My gift to myself this year was some time with lovely Siann in Parklands, Cape Town. After looking at endless profiles on this site and others, I always returned to Siann's profile. Since this was the first time that I was making arrangements of this nature, it was with shaking hands that I called her on the 14th of December to make an appointment for the morning of the 15th. She was very friendly on the phone. We exchanged the necessary details via a few subsequent SMS's - Siann's replies were prompt and inviting.

We met up at her place and she answered the door in sexy black, seethrough lingerie. Her place was neat and discrete. I was so nervous that I was literally trembling, but Siann's lovely nature soon started to put me at ease. Her hot body turned me on as she climbed the stairs ahead of me on the way up to the bedroom. I had a shower and then Siann gave me an amazing massage on her bed, using her hands, oils and all of her sexy body. When I turned over, she rode me - we were both still wearing underwear and the friction was delicious. I ran my hands up and down her tight body and pert breasts.

This was followed by an amazing BJ - Siann knows some techniques in this department which deserve medals. It was amazing to lie back and observe my cock disappearing into that pretty mouth. After this, she lay back and started to pleasure herself. She more than willingly received my assistance with this, which provided an excellent opportunity to observe her neatly trimmed nether regions up close. One or two inserted fingers revealed a pleasantly tight and slippery place to be, which soon lead to the main event.

After she skillfully applied a condom, slipping into her was just as pleasurable as I had expected. During the action, she was never rushed and paced everything perfectly. We went through a number of different positions. When the fireworks arrived, we were at it doggystyle and she bucked and tightened under me in such a way that I thought my balls were going to turn inside out (in a good way).

We then chilled in her lounge for a while - I was quite out of breathe. Siann is a smart girl and very pleasant to chat to. After chatting for a while and having a few drinks of water, I could not say no to her invitation to return to the bedroom. In the bedroom, BJ number 2 was even better than the first round. There was lots of eye contact and seeing her pierced tongue on me added to the excitement. She then pleasured me with her whole body, all the while rubbing me between her sweet thighs.

After this treatment, another condom was applied and she climbed up and rode me, first facing me and then facing away. Both positions provided an excellent view of her smoking figure. We went on to try a number of different positions. At one stage, whilst doing it in the missionary position, she brought out a small vibrating dildo and teased herself and my cock with it. This was an amazing feeling. She was willing to try all the positions I enjoy. By the time the fireworks exploded the second time, we were both out of breathe. I had another quick shower and reluctantly went on my way. I certainly plan a return visit. In the spirit of rewarding good service, I hope this post is of use to other potential visitors.
Drakie
Drakie - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 542
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 07:55:03

Nice review BrentonM

For the fee she is asking, it still sounds like you got value for your money.
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 09:33:01

Hey T! You back....?
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 10:25:55

Dude - you should write for penthouse letters or something ;-)
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 11:47:31

@ aerobix - For the record its NOT T who posted here. I have email proof from this client thanking me for our encounter the other day and stating he will be putting up a post.
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 11:56:12

since when was an email proof of anything?
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 12:19:29
Edited: 2010-12-30 12:46:48

@ aerobix - Well I honestly don't see the need to fake a review when im constantly getting excellent reviews and 10/10 ratings from long time forum members...But you are entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else is...
Scarlett
Scarlett - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 12:40:40

Lovely Review, thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Pity about the one or two who get jealous and just cant help themselves.
Remember
Remember - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 13:31:36

I like Siann and if i were to re-enter the punting world she would be one of the girls at the top of the list. I even respect the fact that she takes it upon herself to aggressively market her 'business'.

That said ...
Far too many factors in this review point towards it being fake and conjured up. I couldnt tell you whether it is Siann or Agent T or some other groupie but it really doesnt sound like a real encounter.

Just my opinion.

Hope you guys all have a great new years.
jim31
jim31 - Re: Thoughts on first time with Siann, CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-30 15:17:50

This bickering is getting *really* old.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.