Navigation
Sir Peter Pan 12
Sir Peter Pan 12 - How to save R15,000 in six hours and fuck up a double allnight
How to save R15,000 in six hours and fuck up a double allnight
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-23 09:47:00

Hi Guys

I am not a financial whiss kid, but in the interest of the public, I found it necessary to share my experiences and hopefully we all learn from this.

As usual, there is a short version and a long version.

Today I am only keen to publish a short version.
It is quite simple. It is Saturday afternoon 12h00.

1. Book an exclusive, but value for money guest house in Centurion or Northern Subs of Johannesburg. Of the 24 numbers called, 20 answered and noted the business is closed over the Festive Season. So I had a provisional reservation with the remaining 4.
2. Book an exclusive, classy Blondie for a double session. Of the 20 numbers called, no-one answered. Of the same 20 numbers sms’d and an additional 5 numbers sms’d, 6 messages were delivered and 3 responses were received. A 4th one responded one day later.
3. Review the profile of the 3 responses and conclude that the one has its comments disabled and the second one has the voice of a serious smoker. I cannot make up my mind whether she smokes Lucky Strike, Camel or some other shit.
4. That leaves only one, who agreed and waits for confirmation.
5. 18h00. Contact My PoPPie and report accommodation and company has been confirmed and await final approval from the grand lady.
6. My PoPPie is the moer in, because she was left in silence for the past 6 hours.
7. Open the bar and pour a good shot of the most expensive whiskey.
8. Take one sleeping tablet and pour another good shot of the most expensive whiskey.
9. 10 minutes later, take a second sleeping tablet and pour another good shot of the most expensive whiskey.
10. Stagger to the bedroom and pass out.
11. Lesson learnt. If a PoPPie wants something, let her do the shopping.

clitsntits
clitsntits - Re: How to save R15,000 in six hours and fuck up a double allnight
Re: How to save R15,000 in six hours and fuck up a double allnight
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1056
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-23 09:57:45

ROTFLMFAO!!

Well summed up Sire! Your executive review has put me into an excellent mood........!! ;)

Speaking of which I shall surely take advantage............... ;)
Sir Peter Pan 12
Sir Peter Pan 12 - Re: How to save R15,000 in six hours and fuck up a double allnight
Re: How to save R15,000 in six hours and fuck up a double allnight
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-23 10:00:13

To Tyla, Mia, Sky, Mesmorising Jade and Kate.

Thank you for the trouble you went into in responding to my Mayday calls.

Sorry you could not save the Captain, when his ship was sunk.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.