Navigation
Jared53
Jared53 - Cindy - Kempton REPORT
Cindy - Kempton REPORT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-09 11:54:36

http://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?link=show_large_image&advert_id=1425&from_link=girls_jhb_east&weight=weight_7&show_start=138

Hey all Punters.

Need to add a report on Cindy from Kempton Park.

So i made a booking for today at 10h00. Drove to her place, which is very secure and private, off the street and very neat as well.

She greated me at the door, and took me to the room. We started off with a massage, which i dont care much for to be honest, but some how she was actually very good and I really enjoyed it, so when i return i will take that again. That went on for about 30 minutes, then we moved off the massage table and onto the bed, which she started strocking her hands all over my body, up and down, and over my cock. she then gave such an amazing oral, which i will return for that as well. after that i could not wait any longer and jumped on top of her and went at it. She so got into the moment and was as if she was enjoying all of it. After i was done i normally get up take the conny off and head for the shower, but not with her, she told me to lie my ass down, while she handled all the cleaning up, then a little more of a soft massage. She told me to carry on relaxing on the bed, while she made the shower warm. hopped into the shower which was very clean and had liquid soap and fresh towls. after i got changed she wanted to chat a little more and i got to see that she is actually a very nice person, very friendly.

Ratings:
Venue: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Oral: 9/10
Shag: 9/10
Body: 7/10 (she is very cute looking!!!!)
Overall: 9/10

Final comments: Found her to be cute, friendly and easy to talk to, with a great massage, oral and shag!!! Will I return, well YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cindy - Kempton REPORT
Re: Cindy - Kempton REPORT
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-12-09 13:44:02

Nice one

Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Cindy - Kempton REPORT
Re: Cindy - Kempton REPORT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 579
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-09 14:19:27

That it was!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.