Jared53
Jared53 - Stay away Report
Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 525
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-29 14:57:48

Hey fellow punters.

just a warking. Stay away from this WG, she is Fucked in the head. I booked her some time back when she was in JHB and will never go back. I wanted to try her whole Tie and Tease session, which ended up with me leaving once i was untied!!

I got there and she did not look great by any means, but i though what the hell i am here so just get on with it, as there is almost none of them offering her type of services. So she tied me up after i was naked, and started to give me a BJ. then she took a phone call, (which was so planned) and she said that a friend of hers would be joining us, so i thought, ok another women, oh no, in walks some bloke, fat fucker as well, and i am tied up and cant get loose at all, lucky my legs was not tied. so he comes in and i say not a fuck i am getting out of here, she tells me no you not you are going to watch me fuck him next to you. he then takes his kit off, and starts waking off, while i am trying to look the other way and get untied, but cant, then he comes to try and touch my cock, so as he came in i kicked him in the fucken head, as hard as i could, he fell to the ground, and got a little pissed, off, he finished off with her, and then left, she then says its my turn, so i act all keen, and say to her, untie me i want to fuck you so hard now, so she does, and i get my stuff and get the fuck out of there!!!!!!! it was planned for sure, and not a good experience. i will never go back to that fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! be warned, she is up to these games over and over again, after i spoke to another person on this forum, via e-mail he said a very similar thing happened to him with her as well.

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4325
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: Stay away Report
Re: Stay away Report
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-29 15:17:21

Pureluck... Sorry for laughing bud but again, I almost pissed myself reading this. You are one lucky man.
Pls mail your top 10 list to me: [email protected]
boknaai
boknaai - Re: Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-29 16:30:21

jeez you must have been fucking desperate to visit her in the first place
Driewiel9543
Driewiel9543 - Re: Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-29 16:41:03

Ya,thats one crap experience!but i agree with boknaai,thats just frightening
msn
msn - Re: Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-29 16:47:01

WTF, this looks like a sex change. Damn Jared were you high on the day?
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Stay away Report
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-29 21:49:40
Edited: 2010-12-10 20:56:18

post removed
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-30 08:26:37

@ all, hahhaha, your comments made me laugh. trust me no offence taken, if i saw this on someone elses report i would have pissed myself laughing, fuck sakes i look back at it and fucken laugh at it as well. That fucker could see i would fucking kill him if he touched my dick. i bet he had a headace, because my foot was fucken saw after kicking him in the head, lol.

in short the reason why i went there, was for the tie and tease sort of affect, ever since Mistress Mia left i have not been able to find one like her, tried Mistress Bianca and she is really good, even though very old, but she is not mistress Mika, so i thought what the fuck give the ugly thing a go, and i should have stayed away, lol. the scary thing she looks bigger in real life, lol.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Stay away Report
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 864
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-30 08:49:48

Jared53 try http://www.missdi.co.za/ if you would like the real bdsm experience.

Click on the Misstress Paige option.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 530
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-30 09:06:06

Thanks much appreciated.
Gryphondor
Gryphondor - Re: Stay away Report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-03 18:54:48

I would suggest trying www.bdsmdomina.co.za.Chambers like I have never seen before.I have had sessions with her on numerous ocassions.Mindblowing

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.