hunk200809
hunk200809 - Phoenix Review
Phoenix Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 16:15:04

gents,

been checking out some of the girls on esa for a bit now but never had the guts and money really to actually go visit even if ive been reading the reviews with much attntion. about 2 weeks ago i decided that was it and im going to go visit phoenix in pretoria east.Firstly because i live in jhb and dont want to meet someone i know in the street and second because a lot of fuss was made with her coming back from somewhere.

i got there and rang the intercom bell and after a few seconds the gate got opened. I walked in and phoenicx was waiting. She was very friendly and gentle. We kissed for a bit and got naked then. She started giving me a real nice handjob and alternated with giving me a blowjob without a condom and went down real deep down her throuat. Really great and with her lips all over my member. she then climbed on top of me and rode me quickly,we then changed places and i got ontop of her but came not long after that.

It was very nice and the place is clean and she was friendly and intellegent. I wouldnt mind going there again but will have to save up before as the girl and the petrol all together is too steep for me to do more than once a month.

Thanx guys i hope my contribution isnt too bad as its my first try.

On a footnote if i can ask some advice. If a girl gives you a blowjob without a condom what is the risk im taking? When i got home i scrubbed alot and even poured some vodka over me so i think im safe,but is it worth it or am i being dumb for chancing it?

thanx again

hunk
easyone
easyone - Re: Phoenix Review
Re: Phoenix Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 17:09:26

ROFL! i would have had the vodka with sum redbull, would have served a better purpose.
smoortjie
smoortjie - Re: Phoenix Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 20:23:03

owo & cim rocks, and is 100% safe. worst thing is to kiss a owo girl, bcos you may end up tasting previous punter's cock
bobwilde
bobwilde - Re: Phoenix Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 20:26:56

Ja Boet, it depends. I have two things I look for:
- does she have sores around her mouth?
- are her teeth sharp, or are there signs of wear and tear?

OWO is the way to go, but pick the mouth you stick your winky into carefully.
aardvark
aardvark - Re: Phoenix Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-26 09:10:23

Be careful she does not have a fever blister, it is the HPV1 Virus, or rather Herpes virus and is no different from genital herpes. Also, she does not need to have a full on sore, just a slight bump on the lips will suffice.

Generally, go with a condom, better safe than sorry.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.