LawyerBoy
LawyerBoy - Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 12:47:12

Simone and Shakira 

I decided to give myself an early Christmas present and book a hour with Shakira and Simone at their new venue. I've been smiling ever since.

The venue is near Wilgers Hospital, which may be a precautionary measure should the action get too hot and result in burn wounds or cardiac arrest. The house itself is ultra luxurious and completely hidden from the road. Parking is safe and out of view.

The girls met me at the door. I'd seen the videos before but they are far sexier in the flesh. Both are beautiful so I was glad I'd gone for the double special and wouldn't have to choose.

I showered and found Shakira on the bed naked and waiting for me with a 'come fuck me hard' look on her face. I sat down next to her and she played with my already hard cock while we waited for Simone to return with some drinks. Shakira has just had her nipples pierced and these accessories make her 32D boobs look even yummier. I could already imagine what they'd look like bouncing up and down and made a mental note to get her on top of me later.

Simone came in wearing some sexy red underwear which she quickly removed to expose her perky titties with those perfect hard nipples she is famous for. I reached out instinctively for a taste and I could swear they tasted a bit like cherries. 

We started with a massage but they girls could see I was drooling and horny and thankfully put me out of my misery but changing to a blowjob delivered by Simone while Shakira pinned me down and licked my nipples. 

I wanted to experience the Shakira deep throat so got the girls to switch. I remember catching a glimpse of my cock disappearing into Shakira's mouth before Simone straddle my chest and rubbed her wet clit on my nipples. I was now getting the blowjob of my life  from the sexy blonde and staring up at Simones boobies. I reached up to play with them for a bit and she moaned with pleasure.

I didn't want to cum yet so I suggested I get a condom on. This done, they girls asked who I wanted to fuck first. Thinking back to my earlier fantasy, I got Shakira to climb on top and ride me. I was so right about the boobs, especially since this little nymph loves to ride hard. I turned her over and fucked her from behind. She had the cutest bottom and I was very tempted to spank it.

I took a turn with Simone, also from behind. Great warm pussy she has, feels like your cock is in heaven. 

Shakira was watching me fuck Simone and I could tell she wanted me to finish what we'd started. Who am I to argue with a horny woman so we switched back and I took her with her legs over my shoulders and rammed my cock into her tight pussy until I came. 

Christmas might only come once a year but I cannot wait that long to visit these girls again. There is something different about them, and I left there feeling satisfied yet horny for more. 

If you want the ride of your life give Shakira a call on 082 362 1956. 
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 12:55:51

Nice! Fucking hell, sounds like a good double!
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 12:58:12
Edited: 2010-12-10 20:59:17

post removed
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 13:10:11

Get me a double with Hunter and Fallon and I will be the happiest fucker under the sun!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2010-11-25 14:12:40

is Simone there permenantly now ?? Does anyone have her nr ??
fanie1
fanie1 - Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 14:32:31

bobwilde
bobwilde - Re: Review: Simone and Shakira double trouble
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-25 16:14:18

Yes, Simone and Shakira are working together for a couple weeks. If it works out it will be permanent. Don't miss out.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.