rolex
rolex - Review *********Cheryl Randburg
Review *********Cheryl Randburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-24 16:24:10
Edited: 2010-11-24 16:25:10

Hi guys i had an overnight with this lady about a month ago at a hotel in sandton and had wonderful time, so decided to go see her yesterday at her place for a 2 hr punt, rates 600hr but 2 hr she charged 1100.
She has a nice apartment in a secure complex, she works alone and the place is very clean with shower facilities.
Cheryl met me at the door and went straight to the lounge where she offered me a drink and showed me around.
I went on to have a shower and met her in the room where she was waiting for me in some lingerie and heels, she remembered i liked that.
She took off my towel and sat me on the bed and started with an amazing bj cause thats what i love and she is very good at it, no fake moaning and all that nonsense. Once we were finished we lay on the bed and chatted for a while then she offered me another drink which i accepted. She walked threw the apartment naked which i found really sexy so i followed her and joined her in the kitchen, thats when she noticed i was ready to go again, so she went threw to the room collected a condom and came back to the kitchen where we did the nasty.

Cheryl is very freindly and spontanious, iv booked her for a weekend in 2 weeks time.
Oh yes Mr Ben Layden she has very soft feet and sexy toes for you to induldge.

Venue 9/10
oral 10/10
value 9/10
the nasty 9/10

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.