Navigation
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Siann - my review
Re: Siann - my review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-03 11:19:18

Wow what can I say, pleasantly surprise when I arrived at her place and was met with a friendly smile and greeting at the door, offered me something to drink and had a nice chat about the weather etc.

She has a sexy body, small breast, beautiful skin with no tattoos on (hate them). Face average looking- girl next door type, better than most wg’s.

I found her to be very open minded and willing to try almost anything. Very energetic, had to slow her down sometimes. As greek is my favorite style she performed her best there and never complained once. She has got a number of toys and made good use of them. Overall she delivered what she promised and used my full hour, I never felt rushed.

I left completely satisfied. Her fee might be a little too high for the average punter, but for the type of services she offers with all inclusive, it does work out more or less the same as JHB wg’s. Will I return, yes when I visit Cape Town again.
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann - my review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 19:39:30

Hi guys, thanks so much for the awesome reviews and response i got while i was in JHB :)I am back in Cape Town now but will definitely be visiting JHB on a regular basis :)

Lots of sexy kisses xxx
dbnguy78
dbnguy78 - Re: Siann - my review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 19:51:03

Sexy Siann any chance of you making a trip down to durbs
SexySiann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 20:05:15

@dbnguy78 - hi sweetie, yes i am definitely planning a trip to Durban very soon. Once we have sorted out all the formalities Agent T will let everyone know the dates :)

For info you can contact us via email on [email protected] or sassysiann@gmail,com. My number is 0820484811.

Lots of sexy kisses
saint
saint - Re: Siann - my review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:21:53

Hi Siann

are you availale for a booking tomorrow sometime?
SexySiann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-07 23:45:31

@saint - hi sweetie, yes i am available tomorrow. If you can pls give me a call 0820484811 after 9am tomorrow morning we can chat and make arrangements :) lots of sexy kisses xxx
SexySiann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-06 03:03:21

petermnbvcx @ hi sweetie just wanted to let you know im back in JHB for s week )

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.