Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-23 22:20:52

Name: Lady Di

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Lady Di's Full Profile]

So I finally had the pleasure of meeting Lady Di this month. I hosted her and as such the ratings for her venue don’t apply. The hotel was great though.

She was difficult to get on the phone but response to pm's and WhatsApp was great. Easy to organise with and on the mark in her responses.
Much has been said of her great service from start to finish, but in my opinion it is underrated.

She arrived casually, but beautiful none the less. Arrived just like a friend meeting up for drinks would and was easy to recognise after the WhatsApp exchanges. We chatted over a drink and could have gone on… was easy to relax with her. Great conversation. Thereafter, up to the room for the massage, sensual and all that goes with it was spectacular. Time spent was not enough and know there will be a next time that we can share more “delicious” moments.
Thanks dear Lady Di. You are a real gem of a lady. Till next time our paths cross.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nevada
Nevada - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 06:01:09

I must apologize to you Lady Di.I made a huge error on my review of you for last Friday! Our time together was Awsome and you are a super Lady! I’ve corrected my review!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady Di
Lady Di - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 290
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 12:46:07

@plot1975 ' Thank you for your review...your compliments and Most definitely for your *Time...looking forward to our next Encounter;)
Xoxo
Lady Di
Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-24 12:48:12

@Nevada' Haha...I thought there Must have been a typing Error or Misunderstanding on how the rating works ;)
Thank you for your review and Efforts..Very much appreciated
Mwha!!!
Lady Di
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-29 13:59:12

This woman is quite simply in a league of her own. I don’t think that my words can do this woman justice but I always try my best.

This is one super sexy, super gorgeous and absolutely amazing human being and I just cannot get enough, because the experience is always intoxicating and I am always speechless, like a fumbling clumsy idiot tryIng to gather my thoughts!

I had the privilege of being able to celebrate a very special day in my life with this stunning woman, which was so comfortable and it was my absolute pleasure to treat her to a five star outing, which she truly deserves, truly without a doubt in my mind. She is the perfect companion. Over and above being drop dead gorgeous, she is classy, fun, full of life and an absolute pleasure to spend time with outside of the obvious. (The “Eucalytus Floatation”, I still have a little laugh about it). She is humble and so appreciative of new experiences and was fully engaged, which makes her a very special little lady! Thank you gorgeous, you made this day so special and memorable, and it will never be forgotten!

Then, when it comes to the sensuality, I have never experienced anything like this before and each and every time I spend time with this goddess of a woman, it shifts to another level, and after many sessions spent with this woman over the last couple of weeks, I again had the privilege of spending the afternoon in her company, and what transpired simply blew my mind, both mentally and physically.

Now whilst typing this review, I’m already looking forward to next opportunity to spend time with this woman who as stated is in a league of her own.

Until next time, which will be sooner rather than later, stay the sexy, classy and drop dead gorgeous woman that you are.

Huggs & Kisses

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-02 13:10:27

@balasbak ...WOW!! Totally speechless after reading your review ;)
Thank you for your compliments!!!
Definitely looking forward to More..
Xoxo
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-05 14:01:33

Wow after reading balasbak review and seeing that set of pics.
Wow im in awe of you.
And as much as id love to come pay you a visit, im actually shy to. Well done my lady you are truely splendid in your beauty...
SASH699
SASH699 - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 11:14:23

Perfect booking! Lady Di is one of the sexiest ladies on ESA. Amazing body, such silky soft skin, perfectly proportioned! very attentive and passionate during our sessions. Been with her a few times now and each time is better than the previous time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nevada
Nevada - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 09:35:42

Had a wonderful session with Lady Di! She is a super girl that is very accommodating.She is stunning and had a lot of patience with me Which I really appreciate! Will definitely be back🙂

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 861
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-20 21:40:57

Had the absolute pleasure of spending time with this stunning little angel last week.

Words cannot adequately describe the experience ... it was utterly mind blowing ... hands down the absolute best experience I have had to date with this super sexy and super gorgeous little woman.

This woman for me is addictive and similarly is the experience hence why I keep going back because this little goddess knows exactly what I like, how I like it and does everything possible to make my time spent with her better than the last ... and yes it does just get better and better.

Last week was no exception and there was just something so special about our time together, from the playful chit chat, to the laughter and the most deliciousness of the sensuality and seduction, which always far exceeds any expectations.

You are so genuine and down to earth and I am truly privileged and thankful for every opportunity that you afford me to just be in your presence, let alone the experience the sensual and delicious moments that follow.

Mmmm ... have been looking forward to my next appointment since I left you last week, so I will your gorgeous self soon.

Treat this stunning human being with respect because she truly deserves it.

Thank you sweetie for making me smile from ear to ear all the way home, and put plans in place to make the next opportunity present itself.

🤗 and 😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.