[deleted] - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-07-31 08:49:16

Name: Selena

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Selena's Full Profile]

I have has 4 sessions with Selena already. This is the ultimate GFE. Kissing and OWO, exactly what I need. She is very keen on receiving oral, perfectly clean, tight little package. Not a clockwatcher at all. I wish she had someone she does doubles with. I will make another booking as soon as time allows. Again, I ticked NO on secure parking. This is an apartment in town, and you park where you deem it safe to do so.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

lesedi86
lesedi86 - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-04 14:45:13

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Selena is by far the best I have experienced in the industry. To clarify that, I need to say that what made the experience golden was the rapport and chemistry she was able to establish during the visit. As soon as she let me into the appartment we sat down and had a chat. I got to know a little about her, and was able to share a little about me, why I was there and what I was looking for.

I've never felt so connected and at ease with any of the ladies as I did with her - it is actually unsettling in hindsight, because I felt so comfortable I almost wanted to give her my real name and number so we could hang out again in a less professional capacity. She is a genuine sweetheart.

She has impeccable personal hygiene which did wonders for my psychological enjoyment. I felt so comfortable kissing her all over, and she has kept in wonderful shape for her age. After this visit I must say I'm convinced I enjoy older women more. You get more than just physical satisfaction.

I almost feel tempted to go back to my other reviews just to edit that I would not return, because any extra cent I get I would rather use booking a return appointment.

I've never seen a lady more than once. I just haven't been convinced to become a regular until now.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until lesedi86 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
George67
George67 - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-14 12:14:28

Pure pure pure Girlfriend Experience.
Please men at lease arrive with a bunch of red roses ,well groomed and dressed.After all yoi dont go to a ball room loking like a grease monkey smeling like a plumber
Being a freespirit and buried the realationship box years back .I started loking over the years for the perfect GFE in my search i got stolen from ,got nigerians slaming dors close behind me ordering to draw more money.women that doesnt come close to there pics or its not even there pics,had walked out 10 min into the sesion ,some generiously returned some of the money.
Than I saw Selenas profile ..
From the minute we made contact I felt a pure clean positive energy ..Took me just more than a week from contacting her before I met her.i was so sure about her that I paid her long in advance,not that she wanted it but I wanted her to know I am serious and not just a talker..we stayed intouch and she gladly replied..
Made an appointment for 11.30..
Walking into her appartment seeing her standing there the energy felt the same as walking into a elite restaurant meeting a women on a first date very tranquil relaxed peacefull .Started chatting over a glass of wine and suttle moving into one others private space without tealizing it.Think at that stage the energy of love peacefullness romance in her apartment which she created ,could put that into a bomb and drop it over the world their would be world peace over night.Got more comfitable over into her bed room ..one stage she asked wonder what the time is ,she had a photo shoot at 2 .turned around and saw its 13.05 her words was .ok there is still some time left.i had to be in a meeting a 30 min eatlier alreddy ,no track of time .that hour appointment turned into 2 hours .took a shower(even dove soap) said my goodbyes and left..As a walked away for only the second time visiting escourts I felt satisfied .happy and glad I had met her..She is not an Escourt,women doing sex favours for money,prostitute no she is an angle that feed your soul.She is my new Best broke friend
Man13322
Man13322 - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 08:37:03

Ahhh yes, I remember my visit to Selena when she moved venues to the city. Parking is where you feel fit but service is top notch.

She is not young anymore but has the body of a 21 year old. everything is place, fake but not off putting boobs. She is a tiny gal but she can take it in any position. Perfect for when u want to lift, roll or just have fun with a Tiny4k LOL.

Clean, safe,GFE, OWO all good all in all.

Thanks babe, maybe I should visit again one day.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-18 16:52:30

Well what can I say that has not been said about Selena. I have been with the lovely lady a few times and every visit just gets better and better. She really treats you so special and the service is top notch and will definitely recommend her to be given a try. And can’t wait to return for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Profmintil built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-11-05 08:01:15

Wow what another lovely visit to this beautiful Lady she really is awesome and takes her time not a clock watcher at all. I always leave very satisfied will definitely return. You are truly amazing.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Profmintil built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Frank001
Frank001 - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 13:40:06

Had a very nice relaxed session with Selena. Really enjoyed my time with her and have since returned and will continue to do so.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 10:16:45

I can concur. She is AWESOME
Selena
Selena - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-08 16:00:14

Thank you ...
traveller40
traveller40 - Re: Review - Selena - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 21:34:13

have been seeing lovely Selena over a number of years

she is one of the loveliest ladies you will ever encounter

her demeanor, personality, body and service is top notch

massage is esquisite
she knows how to get rid of those knots !!

personal interaction even better
she always makes sure to wear what i request and is ready and waiting when i get there

i will thoroughly recommend Selena

looking forward to seeing you soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.