Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-24 16:20:11

Name: Jenna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Jenna's Full Profile]

I saw this lady a few days ago.

Looks exactly like her photos, even better if I may say.

Top notch service even though I was nervous to meet her. She calmed my nerves down pretty quickly.

I'll definitely be back and she not too far from work, which is a good thing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jenna
Jenna - Re: Review - Jenna - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jenna - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 20:15:54

Thank u so much, such lovely review. Glad we could relax together and enjoy each other
XXX
Emzee
Emzee - Re: Review - Jenna - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-01 21:32:18

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Absolutely gorgeous mature lady. Can hold a good conversation if you can just dive into her world and relate to it.very sweet too

Unfortunately didn't get to entirely do what was intended due to us having this vast discussion but did promise to make it up another time but definitely clicked on chemistry.

Hands and toes painted in this pretty pink colour that stood out so well.
Venue is so quiet and private so no issues at all which was really nice

Definitely will return

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Emzee built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Review - Jenna - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-02 11:54:57

Thank u so much for the review. Next time I will spoil u, and some. Great meeting u
Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Jenna - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-29 22:05:47

Venue:It is beautiful apartment in Senderwood near posh school.
Superb shower,bed and ambience(I learn new high class sounding word,haha).
Faultless,compared to some other placing where girls work at,it is like comparing favela in Rio to Palm Springs in US,best most luxurious and safe and comfortable place I had booking in-5 stars

Pricing:Not good for me.
I can only afford max 7xevery month,and my goal is to find girls I affording for 12x a month,because Google say,for healthy mind + body,you must fuck 2 or 3 times a week.
But when I comparing with most other gori girls pricing,Babe Jenna is very good pricing,better than almost all goris,so all you bragging boys in forum commentary(and I do mean boys,because no way aap sab mard ka hai the way you commentate and talk of girls here),that pay 1.5 and more,knock out pricing Jenna will give you,and all including for that,meaning adult picture style ejaculations action,and all that-2 stars for me,5 stars value for those who can afford 1 thou and more at a time.

Appearance of girl:Jenna meeting me at the parking space,she has full makeup on,whore nails,beautiful hair and hot blue number she is wearing.
She is amazing because she pull off classy but with more than hint of slutty look combination,very rare and only best girls have this skill.
It is like you can take her to work function and all eyes will be on her,not because she trying too hard to draw attention to her beautifulless,but because she carry herself with grace and elegance.
I bet most girls hate her when they first see her,because she make drawing attention to her zero effort-5 stars

Sexual performance:Jenna is superior beauty with experience skill set.
For sure she is doing this work for a long time,because she have ability to make the customer relax,no awkward moment,everything just flow like good ambient temperature red wine(haha,I use chance to write this clever sound of phrase here also).
She is very beautiful to look at,I do not know how to stand out to make myself more compared to her other customers so she remember me,because everyone who meet her will talk about her beauty,so I am same.
What I can say is Jenna kiss you for real,she like to give her customer the pleasure,it is not tedium but joy to make customer feel good.
She enjoy sensual erotic touch just like me,I know because she telling me,I touch so good,she want to hire me next time and pay me also,hahaha,she is a charmer,this girl,knowing how to make ego of mine big.
Plus cock also.
I enjoy too much,and had to meet babe Jenna once before I die,even for breaking my rule not to pay more than 1 thousand.
It was beautiful and loving and nurturing and nourishing booking.
If you reading review,Jenna,then know that I am gratefulness for meeting you and will never forget you.
Back home,we describe babe like Jenna as:Uski nashaa top shelf sharaab ki nashaa sè behèter hai,100%-5 stars

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.