KZNKING
KZNKING - review on recent punt -kzn
review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 09:43:13

hi guys

just wanted to post some review on recent punts...things to use or for girls to lose !!!

yesterday... driving around to look for some action and by some miracle to find new talent in kzn.

1st up Mishka @ Kensington = phone off :-)

2nd make a stop @ Henwood rd (the double venue) = talent or lack of it = a big no no !!!

3rdhttp://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?weight=weight_4&show_start=80&link=girls_kwazulu_natal
Sumaya... geesh!!! this gal over does it with the advertising. she has like 10 adds on s*xtrader. does she think this will increase her chances of getting clients or does she really belive we can not see it is the same gal in all the photos just name changes !!!

3rd drive to overport= Nadia on overport drive = guys this lady on the phone promises the world but in person has the worst attitude ever !!! she is rude and just plain vulger. when i say "just leave it i will not be staying" she throws a fit !!! stay away guy!!! we will not put up with this foul attitudehttp://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?weight=weight_4&show_start=70&link=girls_kwazulu_natal

4th go to cowie rd !!! its good to say the dog crap on the front lawn has been removed !!! i think this is the last place in kzn with class left!!! i decided to take Urisha for a test drive... i am going to rate it like Jeremy Maggs from top gear

she is like luxury family car. comfortable ride, sterdy smooth, handles and conering is average. it wont give you the pure exilaration of a sports car like when Haley gets on top). good GFE, super sweet gal and very good warm soft hands. have to be honest looks much better with the clothes on compared to when it comes off. Urisha has a bit of puppy fat on her so for those looking for the slim and trimm ... i say stick to Haley. if you want a nice gal to hold and to hold on to you with the comfort then go for Urisha !!!

hope this helps you guys out. this place is well kept and no change of bumping into other clients. pvt !!!

cheers guys any hints for a possible punt today or should i just take the sport car "haley for a run"

Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 10:55:22

Take the sports car bud :).

Any other good looking chicks on Cowie Road...... when i visited that place, the only lady i saw was Hailey
ntimbalemark
ntimbalemark - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 11:09:44

Where is the place in Cowie rd ? - where do i get advert for Haley? any tel numbers
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 11:26:30

Hailey's number is 072 133 6021
Taxel00
Taxel00 - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 12:01:11

check this out
http://www.p mt.info/1726.htm

Anyone encountered her before?
Taxel00
Taxel00 - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 12:36:36

same lady as Jade on ST.
RossJones123
RossJones123 - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 17:54:39

anyone been with jade then?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2010-09-29 19:19:36

lol... i think you meant Jeremy Clarkson from TopGear.
nice write up though.
msn
msn - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 23:01:31

have to agree KZNKING, henwood road went down bout 4 years ago. Was pissed out a few weeks back and just popped in to see if anything changed. Damn they must be bored there as they look like all they do is eat all day long. Also give Galaxy world a big miss. 500 bucks for a shag wid a decent looking WG whose pu**y stank, what a waste no time to even cum.
Durbzzz
Durbzzz - Re: review on recent punt -kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-30 18:15:10

Was amped for a punt on Sunday (second one ever), called mary-Anne from p**t, please guys, stay away. She stinks and is definitely on drugs of some kind, not to mention she works from Winder Rd, very dangerous.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.