Navigation
PussyPriest
PussyPriest - SKY - RIVONIA - a huge thumbs up!!
SKY - RIVONIA - a huge thumbs up!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-27 00:48:49

Went to see Sky this weekend and it was an experience that can only be described as incredible.
Every moment, from when she met me in the driveway sporting pink thigh high boots with matching pink lingerie, to the moment I left, was mind (or ball) blowing.
Probably one of the best BJ's I've ever had (and believe me, I've been serviced by some of the best) and the foreplay and sex was uit die boenste rakke!
Sky has the most delectable, pretty, clean and sweet pussy ever - and I spent quite a while down there. (Yummy !!!) She is uber friendly, funny and game for just about anything too - I was 100% relaxed in her company from the moment I laid eyes on her.
For any guy who wants a premium and memorable experience - this is one girl who will make it happen.
Venue - 9/10
Personality - 10/10
BJ - 11/10
Shag etc - 10/10
Outfit - 10/10 (she kept the boots on the whole time!!)
Looks - 8/10 (compared to Barbie)

Now go and enjoy boys!
Curt
Curt - Re: SKY - RIVONIA - a huge thumbs up!!
Re: SKY - RIVONIA - a huge thumbs up!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-27 07:21:09

Thanks for the review PP.
I have had her on my to-do list for quite a while, will have to move her up the list.
PussyPriest
PussyPriest - Re: SKY - RIVONIA - a huge thumbs up!!
Re: SKY - RIVONIA - a huge thumbs up!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-27 23:37:46

Oh, and I forgot to mention that she has the cutest ass as well.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.